• Register
  • Help

Topic: Thoughts on Miroslav choirs?

Thoughts on Miroslav choirs?

I posted a question earlier about the Miroslav Choir refill for Reason but apparently no one had anything to say about it so I will try a different approach and ask about the Miroslav choirs because as far as I can see it's the same thing.

Has anyone used the choirs that comes with Miroslav Philharmonik? What do you think of it? How does it compare to the big boys (EWQLSC, SOV, VOTA and especially the choirs in EWQLSO Silver)? I mean soundwise, put the wordbuilder aside.
    Is it good for mellow and quiet passages as well as big, loud and bombastic parts? Is it useful for angelical/dramatic/dark/apocalyptic/doomsday sounding choirs? The demos for the Miroslav Choir refill sounds nice but they don't really say much about what it can do.

In short, are the Miroslav choirs worth $89? It's on sale right now. I need some good choirs but EWQLSO and the others are so expensive.

It would be really nice if someone could post their own music or sound examples using the Miroslav choirs because I would really like to hear more of it.

Woodstock, GA

Re: Thoughts on Miroslav choirs?

I have the choir refill, but I haven't used it yet. I got the entire bundle in a group buy this past summer. I think it is very nice, but I wouldn't expect it to be up there with the really expensive libraries.

There was a demo poated over on the v.i. control forum, and it was impressive. That is the only one I've seen. Also, have you asked about this on the sonic reality forum (kvr-vst)?

Ah, thanks! I listened to the demo on the v.i. control forum. It sounds pretty nice for $89 I think. Especially since you can build something that kind of sounds like words with the syllables. It seems to be a mellow choir but can maybe sound a little agressive with some work.

I think it's definitely worth those $89 now.

Hi. I have some demos of the miroslav choir, some more aggressive stuff, send me a pm and I'll send them to you

Go Back to forum