• Register
  • Help

Topic: M-Audio support, any replies?

Share/Bookmark

M-Audio support, any replies?

I sent an email to M-Audio support a week ago and never got a reply. I was reading a lot of posts about the Audiophile saying that they never recieved a reply.

Has ANYONE ever gotten a reply from tech support at M-Audio? If not, we should report them to the Better Business Bureau or something. This is ridiculous.

All these people with pops and clicks and various other problems, and they won\'t even help.

Re: M-Audio support, any replies?

I have written to them using their web-email form three times. Last one was around 2 months ago. Never got an answer. Great guys. I won\'t buy more from them.

Have you tried calling them. what problem are you having. I have a delta 66 and omnistudio. Works great maybe i can help.

PaPa Chalk

A laundry list of problems, I\'m afraid.
    Pops and clicks on wav playback.
    Static in any audio I record using Sonar.
    Pops and click in Gigastudio.

I could go on.

Try disabling USB and see if that helps.

-- Martin

Finally got a reply from them, once I threatened legal action. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

They said they lost a bunch of emails in a server upgrade. Must have been a LONG server upgrade since people have been complaining about no replies for years.

Anyway, it didn\'t matter since I fixed the problem myself, by switching to a non-VIA motherboard.

I will never buy anything from this company again, though, I can promise you that.

I emailed M audio tech support a week ago....still no response.
    It\'s a wonder they can run a business like that!

Don\'t hold me to this, but I think there\'s at least one M-Audio support guy that regularly visits the AVS.com forums. You might want to check there.

Go Back to forum