• Register
  • Help

Topic: dont know the name of...

Share/Bookmark

dont know the name of...

Hey everyone! I've been hearing a christmas song on 106.7 lite FM and it's starting to really grow on me. The problem is i don't know who made or even what it's called. It starts with a small women choir and then into a piano solo that sounds a lot like the "Graduation" song by vitamin C and eventually strings and choir take over as the piano moves into the background. If anyone know what it is called, could you please let me know and maybe direct me to sheet music for it or a midi file? thanks!

Re: dont know the name of...

I always call radio stations and ask them what they played. Some are friendly and will help you and some others are... well, not very friendly. Some have websites with a playlist of what they played.
    Hope this helps.

David

Thanks for the tip, i'll just have to look harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    I always call radio stations and ask them what they played. Some are friendly and will help you and some others are... well, not very friendly. Some have websites with a playlist of what they played.
    Hope this helps.

David
    Well, I am not likely to call a radio station again. Around 1973 or so, a San Francisco radio station asked listeners to identify some music which they could not do. I called with the information, spoke with the dj who had asked the question. It was a mistake, as I quickly discovered what a dolt I had encountered, and hung up in absolute disgust. Very unpleasant affair.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland
    Well, I am not likely to call a radio station again. Around 1973 or so, a San Francisco radio station asked listeners to identify some music which they could not do. I called with the information, spoke with the dj who had asked the question. It was a mistake, as I quickly discovered what a dolt I had encountered, and hung up in absolute disgust. Very unpleasant affair.
    At least there was a human there...

A few years ago in Minot, ND there was a chemical spill. Police tried to call the local radio stations to spread the word. They were all owned by Clear Channel, and were playing from remote play lists. It took several hours before the authorities were able to reach the station manager.

Go Back to forum