• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Miroslav Philharmonik Demo

Share/Bookmark

A Miroslav Philharmonik Demo

I finally got around to using the Philharmonik.. Had this for six months now..I think the sounds are pretty nice.. Its needs some work of course.. Not sure about the vocals. Think I could have done better.. Any thoughts?
    http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=908681&t=1311

Re: A Miroslav Philharmonik Demo

Anybody.. You have me thinking this piece is really terrible..Joseph

I only had a chance to listen to your piece once, but I liked what I heard. I always enjoy listening to music in which the individual voices move in unpredictable ways and the harmonies that result grow out of that - you might call them "accidental" harmonies!

I'm not sure about the choir though. Perhaps it's because the voices stay on one vowel that they tend to sound more blocky - which makes them sound not quite as interesting as the orchestra. Would almost prefer to hear this as a purely instrumental piece.

I look forward to hearing how you develop this piece from here.

BTW - it's nice to hear someone using Philharmonik in a demo. This is a great library and IMHO there aren't enough people submitting demos utilizing it.

Ernstinen, Thank you for the kind comments, and the time to listen.. I was happy you liked it.. Many thanks...Joseph..

Loogoo, You are right there are not enough Miroslav demos.. I think I bought just to have it, since I owned the whole Akai version.. Finally I put a bigger hard drive on, and decided to put it on.. And I must say I am glad I did.. I am also glad you liked the piece.. And I should have done more with the Choirs..And I will...And it is a bit out there, just cant shake that stlye, and I give up trying to.. Many thanks for your time to listen, and comments.. It has meant alot to me..Joseph..

Go Back to forum