• Register
  • Help

Topic: Audio units?

Share/Bookmark

Audio units?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. But is GPO formatted in audio units? I've been toying with a MAC based sequencer called Intuem which works with AU and Soundfont files. I'm wondering if there's any way I'll be able to use GPO with this program (with ot without Kontact 2) once the Universal Binary issues have been worked out and released. Thanks in advance for educating me.

Re: Audio units?

Yes, GPO has always been available in VST and AU format for Macintosh.

I use the AU version of the GPO player (based on Native Instruments Kontakt Player 1) on my Mac G4 with GarageBand, etc. I also use the VST version with Cubase on the same platform.

The Mac Intel issues are going to be solved in the next thirty days, Gottseidank!
    Wheat Williams
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Music Copyist in Sibelius
    Apple MacBook Pro, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
    Apple Certified Support Professional. I also work with Windows.

Thanks, Wheat. That clarifies it perfectly. Yes, I 'm good and ready to get my hands on GPO again too. Still aching to get back to learning how to play those great solo strings well!

If you are on the macs, try using GPO with Garageband - it's really cool & its free!

ColinD

Quote Originally Posted by claysf
    Thanks, Wheat. That clarifies it perfectly. Yes, I 'm good and ready to get my hands on GPO again too. Still aching to get back to learning how to play those great solo strings well!
    Now is a great time to buy GPO as part of the group buy. You'll be getting quite a bargin.

JT

Go Back to forum