Hi everybody:

You can hear excerpts from four of my pieces on the TASCAM/GVI website now:

http://tascamgiga.com/gvi/demos.html

Please check them out... there are three musical links, each will yield about one minute of music, so your time sacrifice will be minimal...

There are excerpts from two psychedelic/progressive rock songs, Durga Slays the Demons and Teratoma, each of which combine sampled drums and sounds with actually-played bass, guitars, synths, and other-sounds. Fans of '70s French prog groups like Heldon should enjoy...

I took a theme from Stalking the Wrong Muse, a larger piece that I am working on in VSL, and recreated a short excerpt from it here using only SONiVOX sounds that came bundled with GVI.

Finally, Drowning in the Desert, Part 1 is a solo piano piece, rendered once again with TBO.

The "More about the author" link on the TASCAM/GVI page will actually lead to a slightly more detailed description of the pieces, and how they wer created.

I hope that you like them, and would appreciate all comments, critiques, etc.

Giga and GVI are such phenomenal tools, and I realize that I am just starting to scratch their respective surfaces (not to mention the surfaces of the various libraries). But I'm going to keep on scratchin'...