• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Did you get your Garritan Newsletter?

Share/Bookmark

Did you get your Garritan Newsletter?

Our newsletter has been sent out to all our registered users. I hope you received it and found it informative.

If you did not receive it, it could have been a result of spam filters or changed address. You can get the identical online version at his link.

http://garritan.com/Newsletter2-1.html

Thanks to Sean for helping with the formatting.

Although I try to keep you informed here on the forum (and the chat too) a newsletter may be helpful too. A while ago I asked if members would like a newsletter and the majority were in favor of this idea. Let me know if you want more of these or if once a year is enough.

Gary Garritan

Gary Garritan

Re: Did you get your Garritan Newsletter?

It was a very nice surprise in the inbox, Gary!

I got the newsletter by email. But that link doesn't work.

Hi Gary -

I definitely would prefer to get it more often than once a year. I found it very informative - while I did have most of the info already from reading the boards, it is very handy to have all the stuff you guys want us to know tidily wrapped up in a letter.

Thanks!

Thumbs up Re: Did you get your Garritan Newsletter?

Thanks!, I checked and it's there, very nice. I'm glad you posted this notice Gary, i often go more than a week or longer without checking my email.

David

It was in my ISP mail which I don't really use and I when I opened it, it took me to here and then you said I needed to log in which I did, though I was already logged in and then nothing happened and your email was gone from my ISP mail box.

I'm glad you posted it too.

Phil

I got mine, thank you Gary!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Our newsletter has been sent out to all our registered users. I hope you received it and found it informative.

If you did not receive it, it could have been a result of spam filters or changed address. You can get the identical online version at his link.

http://garritan.com/Newsletter2-1.html

Thanks to Sean for helping with the formatting.

Although I try to keep you informed here on the forum (and the chat too) a newsletter may be helpful too. A while ago I asked if members would like a newsletter and the majority were in favor of this idea. Let me know if you want more of these or if once a year is enough.

Gary Garritan

Gary Garritan
    Mine was so nice I got it twice (2 email addys)

Naaaahhhh..once a year is enough...nothing worth writing about ever happens around here

A separate "wit & wisdom of Styxx" volume might be in order.

Jim
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

The problem that I have with the newsletter is that we must come to the forum to find the animation of Sean performing the dance of his native peoples. Why can't you include this in the Newsletter? It would have saved me some time.

Anyways, I did recieve it. And I would like these more often. However, just to improve the appearance, I think a little work on the images in the header might be in order (I notice some red around the conductors baton, the borders on the header image, little bit of misplaced pixels on the logo, etc.).
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by C J Pro
    The problem that I have with the newsletter is that we must come to the forum to find the animation of Sean performing the dance of his native peoples. Why can't you include this in the Newsletter? It would have saved me some time.

Anyways, I did recieve it. And I would like these more often. However, just to improve the appearance, I think a little work on the images in the header might be in order (I notice some red around the conductors baton, the borders on the header image, little bit of misplaced pixels on the logo, etc.).
    The Sean elf dance should have been the feature headline of the newsletter. Unfortunately, he did his dance after the newsletter was set. We'll try to get his next dance in time for the next newsletter.

Gary

Go Back to forum