• Register
  • Help

Topic: GSM Tutorial Demos available for downloading!

Share/Bookmark

GSM Tutorial Demos available for downloading!

All right, now I’m dangerous. I can create my own web pages at last!
    I have posted a couple versions of the GigaStudio Mastery tutorial “Demo” on my page www.davidgovett.com
    Check them out and let us know what you think. There is a huge one that includes an entire video lesson and its 40 Megs. There is a smaller one that is 7 Megs with lots of still shots from the actual tutorial. There is also a link to the Techsmith video codec, which you will need to run the video version, and for the full sale version. The small demo version is basically an electronic brochure. Both versions include links to every lesson that is included in the tutorial with screenshots and descriptions and running time for each lesson. The whole project is 6 hours and 10 min or so. You also get an 8-velocity set of DX waves from www.biggagiggas.com and a drum kit that I painstakingly created in a grueling 15 min recording session.
    I don’t know exactly when orders will be taken but it should be any day now.

By the way, I am new to web creation and my site is a bit heavy on the graphics and has some redundant images that I will fix later. Not bad for a first attempt though
    Take care
    David Govett

Re: GSM Tutorial Demos available for downloading!

Originally posted by David Govett:
    \"All right, now I\'m dangerous. I can create my own web pages at last!
    I have posted a couple versions of the GigaStudio Mastery tutorial... \"

Nice looking demo, too bad i can\'t hear anything. It\'s not your fault, for some strange reason I can only hear sounds from the gigastudio through my wavecenter pci Frontier card, digital only which I monitor in my mac through my motu 2408. I have this problem with the Gs Editor also, I can\'t hear anything. But if I export a sound byte to Cool edit, then i can hear it there. But I can\'t hear any sounds from the Web. Ironically though, I do get the introduction sound of Windows booting up.

I want to buy the tutorial, but until i solve this mystery, it won\'t do me much good. Do you have any ideas?

rick D

Re: GSM Tutorial Demos available for downloading!

Just noticed this post. All you have to do is figure out how to play a 22k wave file using the windows media player. Once you figure that out, the tutorial should work fine. You might try the settings tab in the GigaStudio and uncheck the outputs 1&2. GigaStudio may be locking them up and your media player may be set up to play through those two outputs. Or you can look into the control panel\\multimeda in the audio tab and look at the prefered playback device and experiment with that. Good luck
    Dave

Go Back to forum