• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gina 24 anyone?

Share/Bookmark

Gina 24 anyone?

Hi folks,
    They are offering me a Gina 24 for a reasonable price. Any enperince with this card and GS? I\'ve done a search in this forum but no information retrived.
    tks for any info on this

Ric

Re: Gina 24 anyone?

I\'m surprised nobody responded. I asume there are no users of Gina? Is something wrong with this card? From the specs looks very interesting: 24 bits/8 outs/adat/spdif for $400. No card with that specs for less than $550.
    Something strange is going on.

cheers

Ric

Ric, I don\'t have a Gina but I use other Echo cards - Mona and Mia. If the Gina has the features you need then it should work fine for you. There\'s nothing wrong with Echo cards! - Doug

Tks. for the asnwer,Doug. I was suspicious of nobody using it. Generally is good reason behind.
    A Question: Do you use XP or 98SE? What\'s you latency?

cheers

Ric

I have a Darla 24 which is like the Gina but without the digital in/out. Card has always worked quite well without pops and clicks. I use it with Sonar 2.0 and Giga on the same machine just fine. The sound quality is quite good.

I\'m running the Mona card with Win Me. I haven\'t measured latency but have not noticed any performance problems. I have a Darla also and several Mia cards. I had some setup problems with the Mia cards - once those were resolved, they have operated well.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Originally posted by ricren:
    Hi folks,
    They are offering me a Gina 24 for a reasonable price. Any enperince with this card and GS? I\'ve done a search in this forum but no information retrived.
    tks for any info on this

Ric
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The Gina is a great product...note that it has no onboard MIDI, though, so you\'ll need to have a separate MIDI interface.

Works well with Giga and mainstream apps.

Go Back to forum