• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: From Giorgio & Stefano

From Giorgio & Stefano

Hi all,

This has been an exciting year for us. Our collaboration with Gary Garritan apparently yielded juicy fruits, and we are very happy about this.

It wouldn’t happen without your neverending enthusiasm , appreciation , criticism , suffering and despair .

Thank you very much.

Giorgio Tommasini & Stefano Lucato

Dallas, TX

Re: From Giorgio & Stefano

Thank You, Giorgio & Stefano... & Gary & all the others who helped make these amazing products and working on new ones. Hope you have even greater success in 2007.

Orcas Island

Giorgio and Stefano,

Thanks for all the work you have done in making it possible for many to make beautiful music. There is no instrument like the Strad and the Gofriller and you have brought such goodness into the world.

And thanks to all of you who have helped. I appreciate your support, your enthusiasm and your patience. Your comments have helped refine these instruments and helped to produce a better product. We are looking forward to more fabulous instruments in the coming year.

Merry Christmas to all,

Gary Garritan

thank you very much Giorgio and Stefano and Gary!

Thank you Giorgio, Stefan, Gary, Dan and ALL who have helped produce some very fine sound libraries and who also help keep this very informative web site a friendly and supportive place to visit.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Peace. . . .

Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Grazie Giorgio and Stefano.

I think your work is an amazing addition to the world of Sample Libraries.

Some Libraries make me feel like a clever technologist.

Your Libraries makes me feel like an artist.

My sincere thanks.

Ciao Joe

I've just laid hands this week on the Strad 2.0, for the
    very first time.

Giorgio, Stefano, this work you do, it is extraordinary!

My deepest gratitude, for what is surely a labor of great

With great admiration,

Wilton, NH

Thank you!

My copy of the Strad is sitting under my Christmas tree, so it will be a day or two before I experience your work first hand, but I have been enjoying the fantastic music others have made with this great tool you have provided.
    Trent P. McDonald

Birmingham, England

Quote Originally Posted by trentpmcd

My copy of the Strad is sitting under my Christmas tree,
    Mine too!

Thanks Giorio and Stefano. I will look forward to giving the Strad a run for its money in a few days' time.....

Have a good Christmas
    Jon RaybOuld

Quote Originally Posted by jonray
    Mine too!

Jon RaybOuld
    Hey Jon - It's Christmas Day technically - if you go and open it now, I won;t tell anyone.

Also the NI website should be nice and quiet at the moment to get it registered just imagine how many people will be registering their new software on Christmas Day !!
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Go Back to forum