• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Merry Christmas from Gary

Orcas Island

Merry Christmas from Gary

It's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting next to the Christmas tree with my family and listening to the wonderful Christmas CD that this community produced. I am filled with warm thoughts for my forum friends and eager anticipation of Christmas.

Thank you, dear forum members for being with us another year and making this place a great community and the most helpful, positive and encouraging forum on the net. The music that you are making is astounding. Thanks for all your input, interest, thoughts, contributions, caring, help, feedback, postings, sharing, great music and fun!

It's such a pleasure getting to know you and interacting online. I am so proud how this group continues to spread and grow as a strong community and am looking forward to another great year with you.

This has been a year of amazing growth and I appreciate your joining us on our voyage. We expect 2007 to be our best year and we’ll write here about where we’re going and what that means for you. The best is yet to come.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and may your New Year sparkle with good health, good music and all the good things life has to offer.

Gary Garritan

Re: Merry Christmas from Gary

Merry Christmas, my friend!

And thank you so much for all that you have given to
    the musical world... not just these wondrous instruments
    that enable and enhance our work; but also this great
    community of the finest, most creative people on the

May the New Year smile on you.

With admiration and warmest regards,

Merry Christmas!

Thank you for all you have given us with your libraries and this amazing online community! I very much look forward to 2007. May you and your family have a relaxing and wonderful Christmas!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Merry Christmas to you Gary and your entire family.

What a blessing you have been to me.

Gary - you've changed the world of music for the better in so many ways it's difficult to count. We're fortunate to have someone that has your vision and dedication to bringing such incredible musical tools to enthusiasts of all stripes. 2007 will be a very exciting year. Thank you - to you, your family, and your team - and Happy Holidays to everyone.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family.

For the past two years I have enjoyed an amazing computer audio experience listening and learning how to produce my music with your sample libraries. They have given musicians all over the world the "freedom" to create an orchestral sound that they never thought possible--and for such a small investment. If you could only know the joy that we all have working with your libraries, you would really feel the magnitude of your achievement. Your products not only produce an excellent orchestral or ensemble audio output, they also generate user satisfaction which, in effect, is an uplifting experience. A recipe for good health--mentally and physically. So, I think when people praise your endeavors they are thanking you for more than just an awesome sample library--and that may be the biggest gift to all of us.

Thank you, Gary. You certainly have made my musical moments full of excitement and anticipation working with your instruments.

The best is yet to come--yes, I believe that for all of us......

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Out of my Mind

Merry Christmas Gary and Family!

I can’t thank you enough. You made a believer out of me again – in so many areas. I am listening to the CD as well – just remarkable.
    I don’t think we could ask any more out of life than to have given love and received it. In this way, we all are truly blessed.

Love to all,
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Merry Christmas, my friend to you and all of your loved ones!!!!

Jonny, Laura Anne and Gavin
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Merry Christmas, Gary and all the forum member. Gary is certainly right about this forum. You could not find a nicer community than this. Members in this group span the globe and show what the true meaning of Christmas is ALL YEAR LONG. I am very proud to be a member of this fine community!

Warm and Best Wishes to ALL
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Merry Christmas to you Gary and to all of the GPO forum. Hope you guys have good one.

Go Back to forum