• Register
  • Help

Topic: Creamware Soundcard Users

Creamware Soundcard Users

Anyone have used MasterVerb or MasterVerb Pro ?

Is Good ? or not ?

Compared with Waves ?¿?

Re: Creamware Soundcard Users

I use it a little on Tobias\' G-Town church percussion (yeah hehe) and such - it\'s not bad, it\'s not good. It\'s closer to bad than good though.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Simon, well, the Masterverb is out. Now i have a Creamware Luna II and i can route an external reverb unit to apply realtime reverb for gigastudio. (if i\'m wrong please tell me, i have no idea of the Creamware stuff)

The question is :

Lexicon MPX500 or TC M-ONE XL ? ¿other?

limit of: 500 Euros.

Thanks Simon.

I agree that Masterverb is far from being the best verb... But Paul Tanti as a free verb called PT96KFREE which sound very good indeed, specialy for acoustics instruments (from piano to clarinet, etc...), and is fully controllable. I mean by that, that you have enough knob on it to get the sound you want. But i bet a real lexicon is still better....

Ok, Masterverb out... and Masterverb PRO ?

I didn\'t try it personnaly, but very knowledgable and reliable peoples at www.planetz.com/forums say it is very good, and CAN compare with high end lexicon etc...

But again, as the PT96KFREE is free, and sounding very very good, i won\'t buy it for now anyway....

I\'m very pleased with Paul Tanti\'s work. He\'s very good at this, and also he has some very high end (too high? ;0) verbs for all tastes. Those verbs are so well done, that some peoples buy a pulsar2 JUST to run one of those and use it as a hardware verb (routing in/out of the pulsar...

Go Back to forum