• Register
  • Help

Topic: UAD1 card..........which one should I get??

Share/Bookmark

UAD1 card..........which one should I get??

hi - ..........thinking about getting a UAD1 card ,the flexipak bundle looks like a good deal $699w/$500 voucher,my question is the Ultra pack$1200 and no vouchers worth the extra $$$,if I am understanding correctly it seems like the flexipack is more Value priced,are the extra plugs included w/the Ultrapack worth the price difference?also which plugs besides Neve are peoples favorites...thanks in advance KG
    2.7 G5(PPC) 6.5 gig ram,10.48. DP5.12 ,
    FF800, NI,EW,IK VI's ,synths.. etc... Vdrums, Akai Z8 ,XP30 , Focal Twin 6 monitors
    UAD1w/Magma,TC PoCo/pci,
    Shunyata Powercords/Conditioners,Richard Gray....numerous harddrives Firmtek box(esata),& 2nd fw buss

Re: UAD1 card..........which one should I get??

Hi! I bought the UAD-1 Ultra Pack got to have that Pultec Pro! also the the compressors of course.
    Then you'll want to add Neve and Roland bundle.
    that whole buy this for this voucher for this that get's you this pack etc...just to complicated to me so if you just go with Ultra Pack your pretty set for a while.
    Make sure you get the Fair Child 670, the Pultec Pro, La 2a, Percission Limiter,
    Plate 140.
    I think those are a must!
    Then you get Neve eqs, the Roland Space echo and Dimension D.
    later maybe get the MulitBand Compressor. I do love Dream Reverb too Add the Dream reverb after Convolution Verb and yum!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Re: UAD1 card..........which one should I get??

thanks for the reply -KG
    2.7 G5(PPC) 6.5 gig ram,10.48. DP5.12 ,
    FF800, NI,EW,IK VI's ,synths.. etc... Vdrums, Akai Z8 ,XP30 , Focal Twin 6 monitors
    UAD1w/Magma,TC PoCo/pci,
    Shunyata Powercords/Conditioners,Richard Gray....numerous harddrives Firmtek box(esata),& 2nd fw buss

Go Back to forum