I'm having trouble getting the VSL Performance Tool to work with Kontakt 2. At the moment, I use an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Sound card with a M-Audio Axiom 61 keyboard. What I had in mind was to set the Midi Input of the VSL Performance Tool to the keyboard, and the Midi Output of the VSL Performance Tool to a virtual midi port (such as Maple, or midiyoke). Problem is, I cannot find any virtual midi ports that have been written in 64-bit. I've been looking around for x64 support for Maple, midiyoke, and loopbe30 but ended with no avail. The author of Maple said he would write a 64-bit version of Maple for the fall this year in his forums, but that was months ago and I couldn't find any updates from that point in time onwards. What I want to ask is this:

Is there anyway for me to get the VSL Performance Tool to work with Kontakt 2 WITHOUT buying any extra MIDI equipment or having to install a 32-bit version of Windows XP onto my computer?

There has to be someone out there with a x64 setup who encountered this sort of problem...I hope.