• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sam Strike 1 and 2 installataion hell

Share/Bookmark

Sam Strike 1 and 2 installation questions

So I have just spent two hours trying to install Stike 1 and 2. I am using it in Kontakt 2, but having chosen Kontakt 1.5 when I was prompted, it appears to have loaded all of the wrong type of files. It does not load or even show up in Kontakt 2.2.

Also, both Strike 1 and 2 installation discs appear to be for Strike 2. The authorization code for the Strike 1 Program will only work if I input the serial number for Strike 2.

Anybody else having problems with Strike 1 and 2 in Kontakt 2.2?

Re: Sam Strike 1 and 2 installataion hell

Quote Originally Posted by dubaifox
    So I have just spent two hours trying to install Stike 1 and 2. I am using it in Kontakt 2, but having chosen Kontakt 1.5 when I was prompted, it appears to have loaded all of the wrong type of files. It does not load or even show up in Kontakt 2.2.

Also, both Strike 1 and 2 installation discs appear to be for Strike 2. The authorization code for the Strike 1 Program will only work if I input the serial number for Strike 2.

Anybody else having problems with Strike 1 and 2 in Kontakt 2.2?
    This is Maarten of ProjectSAM.

Obviously we have tested all TS1 and TS2 programs in Kontakt 2.2 and they work perfectly. Please e-mail us directly for further help.

As for your second issue, this happened to a small set of discs. Register your product and you can download the latest installers for both libraries. This is explained at http://www.projectsam.com/support.html.

We will help you further through e-mail.

Maarten
    Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten Spruijt
    This is Maarten of ProjectSAM.

Obviously we have tested all TS1 and TS2 programs in Kontakt 2.2 and they work perfectly. Please e-mail us directly for further help.

As for your second issue, this happened to a small set of discs. Register your product and you can download the latest installers for both libraries. This is explained at http://www.projectsam.com/support.html.

We will help you further through e-mail.

Maarten
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have emailed you my reg numbers so hopefully I can get Strike 1 installed.

Wow... I got your emails.

Product support by email within 30 minutes on New Years Day.

Impressive. Thanks!!

I got the wrong installs last week, but they had the correct installs as downloads on the site that day.

Love the SAM stuff am I am glad to hear thier support is as goos as their product.

How are the Timp Rolls and Cym Rolls? (esp. the cresc)

Go Back to forum