• Register
  • Help

Topic: Orange Blossom demo

Share/Bookmark

Orange Blossom demo

Do you figure this was done with the default keyswitch and some bowing?

http://www.garritan.com/Strad/OrangeBlossomSpecial.mp3
    Last edited by PeterMR; 01-03-2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: To add link
    DAW: Dual Core 5200 4GB 160 IDE 320 SATA Sonar 4/GIGA: P4 3.0 1.5GB GS3 80 SATA 160 SATA GS Orchestra

Re: Orange Blossom demo

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMR
    Do you figure this was done with the default keyswitch and some bowing?

http://www.garritan.com/Strad/OrangeBlossomSpecial.mp3
    Sorry completely missed this. This was done and not touched since an early beta. Nevertheless I alternated between KS 1/3/6(default, double stop mode, harder attack), atleast I think If it is ok with gary(i'll ask him) I am more then happy to give the mid. I am unsure of how it will respond with the changes in K2 and the strad itself over time(beta tests) to the released however as I have not tried to insert it into the released K2 version or the K2player version.
    Robert Davis

Thanks. I'm just trying to get better at playing the instrument.
    DAW: Dual Core 5200 4GB 160 IDE 320 SATA Sonar 4/GIGA: P4 3.0 1.5GB GS3 80 SATA 160 SATA GS Orchestra

It's an absolutely staggering piece of work, Robert. Bravo!
    Cubase 5.1 | Cubase 4.5.2 | Digital Performer 7.0 | Mac OSX 10.5.8 || Mac "MDD" dual 1GB | 1.75GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3 | MOTU MidiTimepice AV

I'd be interested in seeing the midi on this as well
    Experience what is necessary to build upon self character, for that is Life's most significant learning event.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantabile
    Sorry completely missed this. This was done and not touched since an early beta. Nevertheless I alternated between KS 1/3/6(default, double stop mode, harder attack), atleast I think If it is ok with gary(i'll ask him) I am more then happy to give the mid. I am unsure of how it will respond with the changes in K2 and the strad itself over time(beta tests) to the released however as I have not tried to insert it into the released K2 version or the K2player version.
    Robert,

I'm interested in doing some bluegrass stuff with the Strad, and would therefore find your midi file for "Orange Blossom" to be very instructional. Any chance you can post it?

Best regards,
    Greg

Robert,

I played your Orange Blossom as a demo at NAMM this year for a few people. This piece always brings smiles to their faces!

Jim

Go Back to forum