• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan at the CES Show in Vegas

Share/Bookmark

Garritan at the CES Show in Vegas

Gary,

Will you and Tom be in Vegas again this year?

https://myces2007.bdmetrics.com/Port...spx?id=2107521

I'll make sure to stop by the Sands and say "Hi".

-JF

Re: Garritan at the CES Show in Vegas

Jon,

We will be there!

Again we'll be joining over 2,500 exhibitors at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, January 8 to 11, 2007. Over 150,000 people are expected to attend.

I would like to invite anyone that is attending CES to come by and visit. We are centrally located in Sands Convention Hall at Booth 72446.

I can't wait to see all the new technology being announced. I'm sure Windows Vista will have a big presence.

Looking forward to Jon and other forum members there.

Gary Garritan

Unfortunately, I'm not going anywhere, but if I were I think I'd rather go to Macworld, then on my way home stop at CES just to chase Gary down to say hi. CES just seems to be too big, and I think I'd rather here about it from folks like Gary that are crazy enough to go.

What with NAMM right on the heals of CES, let us know, Gary, if we should send an ambulance to take you home from NAMM. One of those shows is enough to choke the life out of most mortals, but both within the same month?

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    One of those shows is enough to choke the life out of most mortals, but both within the same month?
    Ah, but Karl you seem to be forgetting this thread.

Go Back to forum