• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for Big Band Demo Arrangement

Share/Bookmark

Looking for Big Band Demo Arrangement

I'm looking for a midi big band arrangement that I can use to demo JABB as part of a video course on synths and samplers. If you're interested in providing material, please inbox me.

Re: Looking for Big Band Demo Arrangement

Hi,
    I would be happy to send you the midi file for this arrangement that I did when I first got JABB.

Dream

PM me if you would like the midi file with all 23 midi tracks.
    Dan

Instrument list...
    Tbone 1 KS
    Tbone 2 KS
    Tbone 3 KS
    Tbone 4 KS
    tpt 1 KS
    tpt 2 KS
    tpt 3 KS
    tpt 4 KS
    Alto Sax 1
    Alto Sax 2
    Tenor Sax 1
    Tenor Sax 2
    Bari Sax 1
    Tenor Sax 4 (solo)
    Jazz Fretted Bass
    Vintage Electric Piano
    Electric Guitar

Drums are loaded separately, not as a kit.

kick= drums and percussion/sticks/fusion drum kit/dbl-layr-hd bass drum

brush snare= drums and percussion/brushes/brush snare drum 1

snare= drums and percussion/sticks/classic jazz drum kit/sgl-layr-hd piccolo
    snare

hat= drums and percussion/sticks/fusion drum kit/14 inch hi-hat

toms= drums and percussion/sticks/fusion drum kit/dbl-layr-hd toms

cymbals= drums and percussion/sticks/classic jazz drum kit/cymbals

Thanks for the offer. Sounds great. However, since this video will be sold commercially, I think there would be a copyright performance issue with using a version of Dream.

I guess I should have been clear on that point. For anyone who is interested, I need material for which you are the content owner. I am not planning to distribute the midi file with the course. However, I am planning to distribute an audio file of the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by danika
    Thanks for the offer. Sounds great. However, since this video will be sold commercially, I think there would be a copyright performance issue with using a version of Dream.

I guess I should have been clear on that point. For anyone who is interested, I need material for which you are the content owner. I am not planning to distribute the midi file with the course. However, I am planning to distribute an audio file of the performance.
    How about my Christmas Groove which was originally titled The Urge to Groove. I include an mp3 file here for you to peruse. I can send you the midi file or the Finale version as long as we can get a signed agreement on it's use. Thanks

Go Back to forum