• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Oh Man!

Share/Bookmark

Oh Man!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    But quarterback Tony Romo bobbled the snap of a potential game-winning field goal and was stopped short of the first-down marker, allowing the Seattle Seahawks to escape with an improbable 21-20 wild-card win Saturday night.

Did you guys see this? Romo must feel horrible.

FB

GO EAGLES!!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Oh Man!

Whoa-hoo! go Drew!

I'm pretty sure me yelling "choke!" jinxed poor Romo
    I feel no pity for the "Bobble-boys"

I can't wait for the Seahawks to play the Eagles in a couple of weeks. And I expect the Ravens to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

As Frank has written recently...

GO BIRDS!

The Ravens/Colts game should be really fun to watch. I'm trying to find someone that I can con... er... legal persaude to take me to the game.
    Tim

Akers' FG Caps 'Wild' Finish; Eagles Win 23-20

The Eagles are headed to New Orleans! Kicker David Akers nailed a 38-yard field goal as time expired to lift the Eagles to a 23-20 win over the New York Giants in a Wild Card Playoff at Lincoln Financial Field.

Brian Westbrook rushed for a career high and postseason high 141 yards, including 33 yards on the final drive which set up Akers' last-second heroics. Westbrook also had a 49-yard touchdown run as the Eagles earned their sixth straight win.

With the win, the Eagles advance to an NFC Divisional Playoff next Saturday in New Orleans against the Saints. Kickoff is set for 8 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Akers' FG Caps 'Wild' Finish; Eagles Win 23-20
    Wild? Wild?!? You call that WILD?!?!?

So far, I think the Seahawks own the Wild Bowl title. The Cowboys probably agree

Congrats on the win though. "See" you in a couple weeks...

I always get this confused...

The Eagles have to beat the Saints and "when" they do, they have won what? Then they have to play 1? more game and win to go to the super bowl right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    I always get this confused...

The Eagles have to beat the Saints and "when" they do, they have won what?
    They will have won the right to play the Seahawks.

I guess next week's games are the Conference Semi-Finals. The Conference Championship games follow.

Then they have to play 1? more game and win to go to the super bowl right?
    That's it!

Birds rock...

The challenge for the Eagles is to beat the Saints to met the Seahawks.
    Of course the Seahawks have to beat the Bears to play the Eagles, but I think the Seahawks can easily do this as they now have experience at facing quarterbacks that choke. The Bears have a great defense, but one hell of choking quarterback to ruin it for themselves

Perhaps we will see a Eagles/Seahawks championship game after all

what is it gonna be like if I cheer the Seahawks to crush the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Dirk
    what is it gonna be like if I cheer the Seahawks to crush the Eagles
    Uh oh. There'll be no joy in Bela-land!

BTW, I looked into the "official" name of the upcoming round. It's the Divisional Playoffs. That doesn't make much sense, since the Saints, the Bears and the Seahawks already won their divisions. It's not like the Eagles can win their Division by winning the Divisional Playoffs.

Oh well. I prefer the "Conference Championship Semi-Finals". Or maybe the "Conference Contender Game".

Go Blue and Green!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast