After doing some research, checking IRQ settings and laptop specifications, I finally purchased a new laptop.

The Lenovo 3000 N100 Series 0768AJU. Here are the specs:
Intel T7200 Core 2 duo 2.0GHZ
2GB DDR 667mhz
120 GB Hard Drive 5400
Nvidia Geforce Go 7300 128MB
Fingerprint scanner
1 Firewire 400
Built in webcam

This laptop works perfectly with my Fireface 800, Digidesign M-box. Comes pre-installed with Windows Professional XP. Majority of all other laptop manufacturers come with Media Center which is not compatible with many hardware and apps.

Just wanted to let you all know since many of you may be undecided on what good laptops are out there to buy. Many laptops such as Dell and Sony have too many insues with firewire devices. I considered buying a Macbook Pro but saw no advantage compared to a PC. Too many issues with Core 2 Duo on a Mac now with music applications, and also it's over priced. I guess it pays to do your research and I am 100% satisfied with my Lenovo. I ordered it, and it only took 4 business days to arrive. I can't believe how much faster it is than my P4 3.0 GHZ desktop. Looks like I'll be doing all my mixes on my laptop now!

Oh, on another note. I will never buy a Dell. I called them asking them some questions about their Inspiron laptops. After many failed attempts from the sales team to answer my questions, the sales guy actual said, and he was serious, "I don't know anything". That sums up Dell.