• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need a tad of help with Spectrasonics Atmosphere & Pro Tools

Share/Bookmark

Need a tad of help with Spectrasonics Atmosphere & Pro Tools

Hello all:

I am very familiar with Pro Tools and recently acquired a Dave Smith Poly Evolver Keyboard and a used copy of Spectrasonics Atmosphere Dream Synth on 6 CD's and for the life of me cannot get Pro Tools to "see" Atmosphere as a RTAS. I have not used this one before and it didn't come with any instructions or box for that matter. I was just wondering if anyone used this piece of software with Pro Tools and a Keyboard in MIDI mode

Tim
    DAP

Re: Need a tad of help with Spectrasonics Atmosphere & Pro Tools

If I remember correctly, the atmoshpere installation was a little tricky, I wish they would update their installation stuff. I mean even on trilogy, The disc's are for OS 9, having to download an osx wrapper or something.

Speaking of which, you may need to download the updated installation stuff.

You will need to make an alias copy of the DAT file and physically place it in your plug ins folder. Might check out ilio or spectrosonics for more info if you don't have any instructions.
    www.energiestudios.com

Tnx for the information. This is for PC though and I have heard it has been a pain before with the .dat files and such. I will email spectrasonics and by sales guy at Sweetwater and tell them the problem. Tnx again for replying.

Tim
    Digital Audio Productions
    Sandwich IL 60548
    http://www.digital-audio-pro.us (up soon)
    http://www.n9nu.net
    Email: n9nu@n9nu.net or n9nu@digital-audio-pro.ws

Yeah, you may want to get the DVD version which is available now to registered users. Install is WAY easier!

Contact tech support about it.

info@spectrasonics.net

Go Back to forum