• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX - How to return parameter to "zero" value

Share/Bookmark

RMX - How to return parameter to "zero" value

I was working with the pitch control on the edit screen and I moved the fine knob but didn't like it so I tried to set it back to zero. But with the mouse I couldn't get it to go to zero. Only to 0.012 then -0.012.

Is there a detente button or other way to do this that I'm missing?

Thanks!

George

Re: RMX - How to return parameter to "zero" value

Did you know....that you can ask the built-in RMX Reference Guide these questions and get an immediate answer? :-)

Here's a link to the online version:

http://support.spectrasonics.net/rmx...al/page02.html

Here's what it says:

KEY COMMANDS

There are several keyboard/mouse click combinations that control Stylus RMX features:

• Control-Click Sliders or Knobs
    Returns any slider or knob to a neutral default position.
    (MAC USERS: Use COMMAND-Click)

• Shift-Click Sliders
    Allows for precise movement on sliders.

• Shift-Click Part Play Buttons
    This combination allows you to control the All Play and All Stop functions while keeping the mouse over the Part Play buttons.

• Right-Click FX Slots
    This reveals a drop-down menu that allows you to use the FX Patch features.
    (MAC USERS: Use CTRL-Click if you do not have a mouse with a right button)

• Right-Click on the FX Page outside the FX Rack
    This reveals a drop-down menu that allows you to use the FX Rack Patch features.
    (MAC USERS: Use CTRL-Click if you do not have a mouse with a right button)

• Option-Click Knobs
    Temporarily switches modes between linear mode and circular mode. In circular mode, you move the mouse in a circle around the knob after clicking on it. Moving the mouse to the 7:00 position of the circle sets the knob to its minimum value. Moving the mouse to the 5:00 position sets the knob to its maximum value. In linear mode, move the mouse up and down after clicking on the knob. All the way down sets the knob to its minimum value, and all the way up sets the knob to its maximum value. Circular mode allows for more precise adjustments, but linear mode is sometimes easier to use. The default mode is set by your host, but you can temporarily switch to the other mode by holding down the Option key when clicking on the knob.

Go Back to forum