• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: I's recovery time.

Share/Bookmark

I's recovery time.

Y'all,

I have finished a series of forty radiation treatments for prostate cancer and I am now trying to recover from the treatments themselves. IAaarrrgggghhhh! I

Because of the radiation, my nose and other parts fell off, but I am adapting. I I I use the glow from my own old bod as a reading lamp. II don't even have to turn on the lights now.I

Thank you for your support in times like these. II you all.

My best,

Larry Alexander

Re: I's recovery time.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Y'all,

I have finished a series of forty radiation treatments for prostate cancer and I am now trying to recover from the treatments themselves. IAaarrrgggghhhh! I

Because of the radiation, my nose and other parts fell off, but I am adapting. I I I use the glow from my own frail, old bod as a reading lamp. II don't even have to turn on the lights now.I

Thank you for your support in times like these. II you all.

My best,

Larry Alexander
    Larry,
    As the chief old fart around here, you are an inspiration to us younger OFIT (Old Farts in Training).

Continue the good fight , my friend, and know that you have the support and energy of EVERYONE here as you return to health and renewed fartacity.

Now go make some more music!!

Prayers & Best Wishes...

Snorlax (OFIT #479), Mrs. Lax, & the Little Laxes...
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax
    Larry,
    As the chief old fart around here, you are an inspiration to us younger OFIT (Old Farts in Training).

Continue the good fight , my friend, and know that you have the support and energy of EVERYONE here as you return to health and renewed fartacity.

Now go make some more music!!

Prayers & Best Wishes...
    Well spoken, my thoughts exactly!

Take care and don't hurry your body,

SergeD

Hi Larry,

I have come to count on your compositions to keep me company.
    You have given a LOT to this community - thank you!

Get well soon!!!

Regards,

Jim
    RealSax.com "When you need real sax in your tracks."
    http://www.realsax.com

Yay, Mr. Larry. You fought the fight like a true Texan. I think you feel better that the "blazing guns" are silenced and now you can relax and rebuild your physical self.

We are so glad that you are with us and continue to make such beautiful music with GPO. I think music is more theraputic than most people realize. Today's scientific community is beginning to realize, more and more, that the mind's state is more important in healing than the medicine we ingest into our bodies. Peace of mind and contentment are true healers..........

Have a good day, Larry.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

My sincere thanks to all of you for the kind words. They mean a lot to me.

My best,

Ol' Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Mr Alexander

It sounds like you made it through the tough part and now it's smooth sailing from here. I hope that I'm reading that right.

I'll keep praying for a speedy recovery and for you to be back to your ol' self again soon!

Take Care,
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro
    Mr Alexander

It sounds like you made it through the tough part and now it's smooth sailing from here. I hope that I'm reading that right.

I'll keep praying for a speedy recovery and for you to be back to your ol' self again soon!

Take Care,
    Steph
    I appreciate your support and encouragement, Miss Stephanie.

My best to you,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Noses are overrated anyway, and they aren't very economical. Just think of all the milk we pour down the drain just because it "smells kinda funny."

Glad you're fighting through this,

chris.

Go Back to forum