• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Great Service!! Bela D & Sampletekk

Share/Bookmark

Great Service!! Bela D & Sampletekk

Just wanted to acknowledge the great 'beyond the call of duty' service from both Bela D Media and Per of Sampletekk. Frank , and specifically Aaron Dirk went out of their way to help me decide on a vocal library for an urgent job and helped facilitate a quick delivery...and it wasn't a million dollar sale, believe me! Similarly I asked Per about the availablilty of one of the Post Pianos that wasn't up on his site yet, and within a day it was available. Thanks to all of you. I felt so special I insisted on my clients calling me 'Your Majesty'. Don't know where they all went though...
    thx

Brett

Re: Great Service!! Bela D & Sampletekk

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Rosenberg
    Just wanted to acknowledge the great 'beyond the call of duty' service from both Bela D Media and Per of Sampletekk. Frank , and specifically Aaron Dirk went out of their way to help me decide on a vocal library for an urgent job and helped facilitate a quick delivery...and it wasn't a million dollar sale, believe me! Similarly I asked Per about the availablilty of one of the Post Pianos that wasn't up on his site yet, and within a day it was available. Thanks to all of you. I felt so special I insisted on my clients calling me 'Your Majesty'. Don't know where they all went though...
    thx

Brett
    No problem, your Majesty!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thumbs up Re: Great Service!! Bela D & Sampletekk

Hello Brett,

Thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Best,
    Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thank you Brett! I'm glad I was able to make your needs

I absolutley love the Diva bundle and the quality is sublime.

Though I have not received my activation email to the forum... unless it got caught up with the deletion of spam over the Christmas period....

Please can I have another!
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Quote Originally Posted by SimonF
    I absolutley love the Diva bundle and the quality is sublime.

Though I have not received my activation email to the forum... unless it got caught up with the deletion of spam over the Christmas period....

Please can I have another!
    Please re-register with your prodcut code and thank you for the kind words!

Thank you, I have reregistered, though I could not find my product code.

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Customer support at Bela Media is simply outstanding. I had a problem once with a format on one of the sample DVDs sets and Bela D Media responded immediately and the matter was resolved very fast. Excellent customer support and they stand behind their products!
    P4 3.0, 2 gig ram, nvidia 6800gt, 3 SATA drives, EMU-1820M, UAD-1, Studiologic SL-110, Mackie Universal Controller, Behringer Truth B2031A, Cubase SX3, Kontakt2, EWQL Gold, EWQL Choirs, EWQL Collosus, NI Akoustik Piano, NI Elektrik Piano, NI B4 II, EZ Drummer, Lyrical Distortion 1+2, Scarbee Bass, Real Guitar2, Atmospheres, Absynth1, GPO

EDIT: We just emailed you Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by kstevege
    Customer support at Bela Media is simply outstanding. I had a problem once with a format on one of the sample DVDs sets and Bela D Media responded immediately and the matter was resolved very fast. Excellent customer support and they stand behind their products!
    Awesome comments! Thank you kstevege!

Go Back to forum