• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: Small-group jazz...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Small-group jazz...

    Small-group jazz lovers,

    Here are a couple of my works in that genre:

    "Doctor Bob's Blues"

    "Rash"

    Thanks for listening,

    Larry

    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,023

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    I enjoyed both but I liked Rash a little more.

    It sounds like you had good audience response.

  3. #3

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    I enjoyed both but I liked Rash a little more.

    It sounds like you had good audience response.
    That's a rash decision you made.

    But serially, thank you for listening.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member rpearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,904

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    Larry,

    I've never had a Rash that was so much fun !

    Really liked the trumpet solo, and judging from all those people in your computer, so did they!

    Nice way to to start the day.

    All the best,

    Ron

  5. #5

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    Quote Originally Posted by rpearl
    Larry,

    I've never had a Rash that was so much fun !

    Really liked the trumpet solo, and judging from all those people in your computer, so did they!

    Nice way to to start the day.

    All the best,

    Ron
    You have good taste in music, Mr. Ron. We've just scratched the surface.

    Thanks for your nice review.

    My best right back to you.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    Your hilarious Larry. The crowd applause was a nice touch. I like both of your songs.
    -Jay
    I just realized that you might misunderstand when I said you were hilarious. I just mean that you have a good sense of humor that you bring to your music.
    -Jay

  7. #7

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01
    You're hilarious Larry. The crowd applause was a nice touch. I like both of your songs.
    -Jay
    I just realized that you might misunderstand when I said you were hilarious. I just mean that you have a good sense of humor that you bring to your music.
    -Jay
    Thanks for giving them a listen, Mr. Jay.

    My best to you and Miss Kate.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    Nice job on these, Larry; listened earlier and
    just now getting a chance to say hello.

    I'm with Phil on liking the Rash quite a bit.

    Pray, tell, whence that title, though... lol?

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

    They have treatments...

    .

  9. #9

    Re: Small-group jazz...

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Nice job on these, Larry; listened earlier and
    just now getting a chance to say hello.

    I'm with Phil on liking the Rash quite a bit.

    Pray, tell, whence that title, though... lol?

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

    They have treatments...

    .
    I wrote both tunes to honor a long-time musician friend of mine who is an incredible jazz trumpet man. He is also a prominent dermatologist M.D. He and I have been friends for over fifty years. "Rash" seemed an appropriate title due to the business he's in.

    Thanks for list'nin'.

    Larry

    None of my rashes can be seen.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •