• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: What da ...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Talking What da ...

    Just checking Garritan home page for news on release of the Gofriller and was wondering what a "Cellom" ezz?

    "Announcing the Imminent Release of: GOFRILLER SOLO CELLO

    We are pleased to announce that the Gofriller Solo Cellom a virtual solo violin software created by an Italian team in collaboration with Garritan, will son be shipping. The new release uses the groundbreaking 'Sonic Morphing' technology and also integrates the Native Instrument Kontakt 2 Sample Player"

    Or did I miss something on my way through music college? (Besides my classes)
    A any rate ...

  2. #2

    Re: What da ...

    ah! whoever prepared that page obviously shares the same typing deficiency that I have...
    I tend to hit the M key when trying to enter a comma

  3. #3

    Cool Re: What da ...

    Quote Originally Posted by qccowboy
    ah! whoever prepared that page obviously shares the same typing deficiency that I have...
    I tend to hit the M key when trying to enter a comma
    Incorrect. The cellom is actually an advanced form of cello that allows superior harmonics, automated stylistic playing and a brain connect MIDI channel that allows you to think the music and it transcribes it for you. A top-secret project by GG, I think we will all enjoy!

    -LFO
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

  4. #4
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: What da ...

    Quote Originally Posted by korgsp200
    Hi Styxx,

    Where are you these days ? you dont seem to be active like b fore .. on da forum !!!
    Eh, guess you can say I'm going through the equivalent of menopause except with a man it's "womanopause". The heck, there isn’t another man in my life!

  5. #5

    Re: What da ...

    Oh, no actually cellom is the first new word being introduced as part of the new language Gary has created. His plan is to unite the world with a universal language which will surely bring peace and harmony and an end to global warming (which, i think already ended this week in new jersey). Slowly but surely he will integrate new words into our vocabulary until we are all speaking Garritom without even a conscious effort.

    But that was a nice try, LFO.
    Sam

  6. #6
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,024

    Re: What da ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Eh, guess you can say I'm going through the equivalent of menopause except with a man it's "womanopause". The heck, there isn’t another man in my life!
    Answer these questions.

    1. Are you wearing a gold chain.

    2. Are you driving a sports car convertible.

    3. Are you going in for hair transplants.

    4. Are you shopping for clothes in the teen department.

    5. Does your girl friend work at Burger King.

    If you answered yes to the above questions, congratulations, you have entered the wonderful world of male hormonal harmony. As you exit please pick up a box of Depends and a drool bib. Thank You.

  7. #7

    Re: What da ...

    We all know a cellum is a sneaky way of saying "chillum" - and we all know what a chillum is for. Get one free with the cello, load and light it up - instant inspiration, you'll be playing like Pablo Rostropovitch in no time!

    Cheers, ColinD

  8. #8
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Talking Re: What da ...

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    Answer these questions.

    1. Are you wearing a gold chain.

    2. Are you driving a sports car convertible.

    3. Are you going in for hair transplants.

    4. Are you shopping for clothes in the teen department.

    5. Does your girl friend work at Burger King.

    If you answered yes to the above questions, congratulations, you have entered the wonderful world of male hormonal harmony. As you exit please pick up a box of Depends and a drool bib. Thank You.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha ...Wait, how did you know? ... Actually, Tim Horton's Doughnuts.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •