• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NAMM Report #4 - Pictures at a NAMM Exhibition

Share/Bookmark

NAMM Report #4 - Pictures at a NAMM Exhibition

Here are some pictures from the NAMM show. If any of you have taken pictures feel free to post them. If you need a place to host NAMM pictures send them to me and we'll host and post them on this thread.

Mel Morley & Ming (Yanni): Stevie Wonder (center); Eric Schnell & Terry Lawless (from U2)

Chris Stone of Audio Impressions giving a demonstration of their new Strings library (amazing library!). Pictured right is Jim Ortner (Haydn) and Composer Jeff Beal.

Steve Oppenheimer, Editor of Electronic Musician, presenting the Editor's Choice Award to Tom Hopkins for the Jazz/Big Band library. Pictured right: the Drag and Drop interface on a screen atop the booth fireplace.

The Fatman (George Sanger) with Ernie Rideout, Editor of Keyboard Magazine. Pictured right: Mitch Gallagher, Editorial Director at Sweetwater, and Craig Anderton, Editor of EQ Magazine.

Chris Stone of Audio Impressions and Jay Asher. Pictured right: Michelle Moog and Wheat Williams.

Jeff Hurchalla at the cozy Garritan booth complete with comfy sofa, fireplace and noise cancellation headphones.

Guy Allison (Doobie Brothers) and Kerry Livgren (Kansas). Pictured right: David and Seb from Plogue.

Rene Ceballos from Cakewalk and David Viens. Pictured right: Eimear Noone (conductor of the LA Ballet) and composer Craig Stuart Garfinkle.

Kurt Biederwolf and Stephen Croes from Berklee College of Music. Pictured right: Alexander and Tim from z-plane.

MIDI Manufactuer's Annual Meeting. Pictured right: Breakfast with Steve O and visually impaired musicians.

The revived Rhodes Company and owner Joseph Brandstetter. Pictured right is the Cakewalk booth which was always busy.

The Museum of Making Music display of Harp Guitars. And no NAMM Show is complete without the Girlie Guitars!

The Electronic Musician party on Thursday night. Pictured wight is Woody from Mackie. The new GPO for Mackie Tracktion was being displayed.

The Altiverb booth and the Propellerheads booth.

Joel, Toby and Mandy from Time and Space relaxing at our booth. Carl Marinoff in intense discussions in the from Audio Impressions conference room.

Re: NAMM Report #4 - Pictures at a NAMM Exhibition

Very cool pics, very cool people. Glad to see Rhodes is back in action. Those Girlie Gutars are wild. Vintage Les Pauls and Strats are worth a lot of money, i predict those Girlie's will someday be worth a fortune.

Great pics! Wow, the Garritan booth looks quite cozy!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Only one couch? Come on Gary, provide something like 5 recliners and you will have the most popular booth there...except that people will refuse to leave the recliners.

Now that makes three conventions I want to go to that I missed: MacWorld, CES, and NAMM. At least I haven't missed WWDC...yet.
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

I hope to see NAMM someday....

Cool! Looks like fun!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Thumbs up Re: NAMM Report #4 - Pictures at a NAMM Exhibition

Ahhhhhh ... thanks Gary. Just what the Dr. ordered.

Rene Caballeros from Cakewalk and David Viens
    Is not "Rene Ceballos" the sfz maker ?
    Marcelo Colina

Quote Originally Posted by marce

Is not "Rene Ceballos" the sfz maker ?
    Yes - Rene is the author or sfz. An amazing and brilliant person!

Great pix!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum