• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The Research by Aliens is Now Completed

Share/Bookmark

The Research by Aliens is Now Completed

In the Avant News: Aliens announce completion of human observation and research program.
    Extra-terrestrials from the planet Koob in the star system Rigel Kentaurus announced today their 200,000-year program of observing and testing human life is now complete. The announcement is expected to come as a great relief to the millions of individuals whose generally unwilling participation in the program has long been met with ridicule, ostracism and flawed diagnoses of mental disorders.

"Paranoid schizophrenics everywhere are celebrating in the streets today," Dr. Ross Wolfe, a clinical psychiatrist with the Bellevue Hospital Center in New York, said. "For many of them, this announcement serves as a complete vindication that will finally release them from their dismal regimens of lithium, involuntary internment, and tawdry tinfoil hats."
    Have you ever had a strange feeling that somebody may have been watching you? You hunch may have been right:.
    "I always felt like there might be someone up there watching," Jared Sugar, a San Bernardino County skateboard repairman, said, "but I always thought it was probably God or the government or something. It's pretty freaking cool to know we've actually been being studied all this time by, like, really smart aliens.

Re: The Research by Aliens is Now Completed

I told those men in the white jackets that I wasn't crazy... They didn't believe me, but now, I have proof!!

now...where'd I put my lithium...

I hope they will consider taking me with them back to Koob... it must be a lovely place.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Ah...Koob...a comfortable paradise. Between the fire pits, near absolute zero temperatures during the nights, the 20 second days, the poisonous atmosphere, the 100,000 mile proximity to their host star, the lack of light, the very light atmosphere that lets no sound travel further than 6 inches, and the very low mass that causes 1% of Earth's gravity, it's a rather nice place to live.
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Its a stunt guys, the enterprising souls from the planet "kooB" were just hoping to turn this all around and sell it to Hollywood with with their latest "booK".

Sorry.... koo"B" worse.

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543
    Its a stunt guys, the enterprising souls from the planet "kooB" were just hoping to turn this all around and sell it to Hollywood with with their latest "booK".

Sorry.... koo"B" worse.

It said the Aliens have spent all their time studying us... then it said they are really smart... something here is not adding up.

I don't care what they say.

I'm wearing my tinfoil hat anyway.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

The aliens from Koob are smarter than the aliens from Eivom...

Koobs are always better than the Eivoms...
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Talking Re: The Research by Aliens is Now Completed

It's a cookbook! IT'S A COOKBOOK!

Oh wait - that was Kanamit - never mind...

Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Go Back to forum