• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: AIR - Ambience Impacts Rhythms

Share/Bookmark

AIR - Ambience Impacts Rhythms

Today I had the pleasure to test this new "AIR - Ambience Impacts Rhythms Library".

Which me in addition breaks in is the following:

Go you into a French restaurant and order a bulb soup. Enjoy this soup and go then to home. At home then go into your bedroom and take your pillow into the hand. Go now with the pillow into your Studio, position your microphone over the pillow and switch your sequencer program to “admission”. Now flog on the pillow.

Listen to you then your photographs and select the dullest/mustiest impact. You store these then.

Now also your belly should announce itself to you and signal to you: I wants to leave “air”.

Take fast your microphone and position it close at your back. Switch your program to “admission”. And now loosely, leave air :-)))!

Now mix the previous admission of your pillow with the most interesting admission of your bubbles and store it.

And now, open your contact Sampler2.2 and pull this the latter mix there inside. Now try out all possibilities contact of the Samplers. Mach move use of effects!

And now your result compares the with the Samples from the LIBRARY “big bong” in AIR - Ambience Impacts Rhythms

Everything clearly? :-)))

Pleas note that I am german, and I make some errors in my translating from my speach into yours... .

Re: AIR - Ambience Impacts Rhythms

Are you saying you don't like it?

He he he

Mike

I was going to say something but since I can't speak more than three words in German, I decided to keep quiet... but damn you really can't trust automatic translators software can you :-)

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Quote Originally Posted by karmacomposer
    Are you saying you don't like it?

He he he

Mike
    Oh, it is a nice toy and sounds good, but for this price I had expected more :-)

Smile, I use no automatic translators software, sometimes google to translate some words... .

The difficulty for me is that some american words do not mean the same as in german.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by zvenx
    I was going to say something but since I can't speak more than three words in German, I decided to keep quiet... but damn you really can't trust automatic translators software can you :-)

rsp

LOL I have to agree, have you ever tried Babblefish... that is a real laugh...
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

You mean it sounds like farts ??

Never recorded one but would be interesting to have a library that covers all aspects of the sound. The problem is that when sampling one you can´t use the microfone afterwards for anything else.

BTW, no need to eat French "bulb soup", you can easily get a nice Sauerkraut meal. Gives better dynamics and resolution.

Hope I didn´t misunderstand you completely

best regards from Wiesbaden, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog
    You mean it sounds like farts ??

Never recorded one but would be interesting to have a library that covers all aspects of the sound. The problem is that when sampling one you can´t use the microfone afterwards for anything else.

BTW, no need to eat French "bulb soup", you can easily get a nice Sauerkraut meal. Gives better dynamics and resolution.

Hope I didn´t misunderstand you completely

best regards from Wiesbaden, Germany
    Why use A.I.R. when you've got http://www.createfarts.com/

But seriously, I thought it was a great library. Haven't tried it but the mp3 demos sounds outstanding imo.

I disagree. There's lots of useful stuff in AIR, and I think $300 list is a fair price. If you're looking for "that" sound, it has lots of it in one place. It's become a go-to for me.

In other words: entschuldigen Sie mich, während ich meine Pyjamas rasiere.

Is it just me??!?!

I am still trying to decipher the original post in this thread.

It is doing my head in.........
    "International Award Winning Arabic Fusion"
    www.ajmusiconline.com

2xMac Pro 2.66, OS 10.4.9,Pro Tools 7.4.8,Waves Plat,Altiverb
    4xVisionDaw PC,NI Komplete, All Play 1.2.5 Libraries

I really like A.I.R.

the unusual sounds always find a place in my stuff, and I really like the hits and strange impacts, its different then from what I have, so that is a huge plus. I think the sounds are very clean, while sounding different.
    www.energiestudios.com

Go Back to forum