• Register
  • Help

Topic: Download Course pages but something don't download

Share/Bookmark

Download Course pages but something don't download

First af all I want to congratulate with Garritan for this venture. It's truly amazing!!! I'm an Academy Music Teacher of Piano and Composition, so I find it very useful for my work and for students...
    But I have a little trouble: On Academy Music we haven't an internet connection, so I thaught to download some pages a time like "Web file" so that I could open them when I want. The problem is that on saving the pages not all attached sounds and videos are downloaded. I wonder why... for example on page one only the first of the threre videos is downloaded on saving the page.
    (my browser is Safari on Mac)
    Any idea?
    Thanks

Re: Download Course pages but something don't download

There are applications that will attempt to download entire websites or portions of them and arrange them on you local computer for browsing offline. I haven't had to do this for quite some time and I forgot what I used when I did. Here's a quick google for you -

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...es&btnG=Search

EDIT: looking at the copyright of the course it seems to state that you should ask permission before copying the site over to your machine

Ok. Thanks for the info, Jay

Bye.

Fulvio

Hi,

I have the same problem... I have no connection at home.

A few months ago, when you downloaded the page, you downloaded automatically the swf files and they worked...

Now, we still can download the swf files, but they became invalid...

I cannot spend times on the Net because it's expensive in a cybershop (if it's the right word). And I cannot use your softwares.

Is it possible to ask Garritan a version for people like us, who are not educational structures? Even if it's not free?

H

Go Back to forum