• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio piano w/K2.2-missing samples?

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio piano w/K2.2-missing samples?

Hello:

I'm using the Vintaudio Yamaha C7 Piano library and Kontakt 2.2 is unable to find the missing samples for the first 4 individual programs.With the multis I was able to reload all of the samples and save them again and they are fine.

With the individual programs Kontakt say's "missing samples" and I do a search, but come up with nothing.When I play the instrument, it sounds like only the attacks and releases are playing. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Vintaudio piano w/K2.2-missing samples?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfetho
    Hello:

I'm using the Vintaudio Yamaha C7 Piano library and Kontakt 2.2 is unable to find the missing samples for the first 4 individual programs.With the multis I was able to reload all of the samples and save them again and they are fine.

With the individual programs Kontakt say's "missing samples" and I do a search, but come up with nothing.When I play the instrument, it sounds like only the attacks and releases are playing. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

My situation is worse than that. I bought VintAudio C7 - and all eight mega-files are corrupted. It seems to unzip a lot of stuff, but then fails. The file names all end in 87 but it says its attempting to find a file name ending in 88. I don't have any NKI files at all, and Kontact won't see any of the instruments. So I am dead in the water. Vintaudio refuses to respond to any email over two weeks. So I would recommend against buying anything from them at this time.

I use it in Gigastudio, and K2.
    No problems here.

I prefer the Giga though since I use GVI based VSTi's, and some Scarbee K2's.

It's a great Piano for all around use.

Want a real laugh?....................I still use that ancient Clinton Upright of Vint's, as it is the only realistic Upright I have come across. Since I do more live work than anything, this Piano blends nicely w/ Guitars, Bass, Horns, and Drums. The perfectly tuned " pretty Grands " don't cut the mustard for stage work. They are excellent sounding, but just too pretty.

Hope You Get It Working, The C7 is a good sounding GP.
    JimmyV

It's been a while since I've worked in Kontakt, but can you open the multi and just save each instrument as a separate instrument?

(Sorry that things are going bad with you and Vintaudio. I hope Frankie gets in touch soon. I use the uprights, too, and they're great. We need Frankie around to keep creating more good sample libraries. Did you try all of the addresses at http://www.vintaudio.com/contact.htm ?)

Go Back to forum