I've purchased the Kontakt 2 version of Emperor piano, and I'm finding it a little, em, complex - downloaded the key .rar file, downloaded the other 2 .rar files from the website and joined them together no problem. I open Logic Pro (Mac). I load Kontakt 2. There are, it seems, a number of Kontakt multis for me to choose from, so i choose the one with the most recent creation date, which is the file "K2 Emperor Full " which seems to make sense. The patch opens, the piano sounds fine. I seem to have a rack consisting of 4 K2 patches - "Pedal Only", "No Pedal" "Releases Emp" and "Harmonics". I would obviously like to take advantage of the new sympathetic resonance scripts. I have downloaded 2 from the Post Piano website - the "Olivier Frappier script" and the "KornelMezoSympResScript". Here come the questions:
1. Is there an advantage to using one of these sympathetic resonance scripts over the other?
2. Within which of the 4 patches in the Emperor Full multi do i install the script? Can someone please give me fool-roof instructions on how to install the correct script?
3. The fourth patch in the rack, "Harmonics" contains 2 scripts already, one called "piano release mode and half sustain pedal" and the other "9 overtones res" do both of these remain when the sympathetic resonance patch is installed?
3. Is there anything else i need to do to take advantage of sympathetic resonance?
4. i can't hear any pedal noise. in the days before samplers, i used to try hard to eliminate pedal noise. Now, i like it. How can i get my pedal noise?
5. I downloaded the new samples that Worra uploaded the other day. Which folder do i put them in?
6. Anything else before i have the ultimate Emperor?