• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: "Flutecake"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Flutecake"

    This is my "Flutecake".

    It is all-GPO.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Flutecake"

    Hi Larry,

    just got back from a long walk along the beach... and to my surprise I found another nice tuned piece. I wonder how you invent those titles. You must have seen [pre-historical time] Archy Bunker........

    Next to this very nice flute piece, titled FluteCake (Fruitcake? you had in mind), can we expect another one, titled "Meathead" ?

    Raymond

  3. #3

    Re: "Flutecake"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62
    Hi Larry,

    just got back from a long walk along the beach... and to my surprise I found another nice tuned piece. I wonder how you invent those titles. You must have seen [pre-historical time] Archy Bunker........

    Next to this very nice flute piece, titled FluteCake (Fruitcake? you had in mind), can we expect another one, titled "Meathead" ?

    Raymond
    I don't recall Archie Bunker ever using the term "fruitcake". He said "dingbat" a lot in reference to his wife.

    Thanks for listening.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: "Flutecake"

    I have to watch my cholesterol but that flutcake was real good.

    Phil

  5. #5

    Re: "Flutecake"

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    I have to watch my cholesterol but that flutcake was real good.

    Phil
    ...and I had a cheese-steak sub for lunch yesterday. Not smart at all. I can hear my cardiac arteries clogging as we speak.

    Thanks for your support of my music.

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Flutecake"

    Deliciously fat writing for the skinny silver pipe
    in this, Larry; quite a nice color and tone out
    of the flute in this.

    My best,



    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

    P.S.:
    I think I caught just a hint of distortion on the
    very end of this, Larry; perhaps a quick check
    of that.
    .

  7. #7

    Re: "Flutecake"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Deliciously fat writing for the skinny silver pipe
    in this, Larry; quite a nice color and tone out
    of the flute in this.

    My best,



    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

    P.S.:
    I think I caught just a hint of distortion on the
    very end of this, Larry; perhaps a quick check
    of that.
    .
    By Jove, you're right. There is just a tad of distortion on one of the high notes at the end. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. You have a very good ear.

    I appreciate your encouraging words concerning this work.

    My best to you,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •