• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilogy and Atmosphere UBs in Fall?

Share/Bookmark

Trilogy and Atmosphere UBs in Fall?

Thanks to dubaifox for finding this:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news/in...trasonics.html

Trilogy and Atmosphere scheduled for fall release. Still a while to wait, which sucks, but I guess you can't rush it. Logic 8 (or whatever), Clovertown Macpros, Leopard, and TDM performance from Apogee Symphony cards are making fall look like a prime time to go into major debt.

Re: Trilogy and Atmosphere UBs in Fall?

I don't have Trilogy yet, but have Atmos and Stylus. Will there be any special deals for upgrading later if I get Trilogy now? Did I say that right?

We always take care of our existing users when we do any sort of paid upgrade.

But no details have been announced yet, so it's premature to talk about specifics.

In other words....yes, it's a good idea to buy Trilogy now if you can use it. :-)

Thanks Eric. I COULD use Trilogy, but it isn't a necessity at this point. But I almost wanna buy it just to support you guys because Atmosphere and especially Stylus RMX has been so invaluable to me.

Apart from those waiting for Intel usability, Atmosphere could certainly be improved with an upgrade.

The more I get into programming Atmosphere, the more some limitations of the UVI frustrate me. The 4 fixed modulation destinations in particular. If you want to crossfade between layers using a controller, there's only one amp destination, so that's that used up. If you then want a nice tremelo via LFO>Amp, you have to do it globally with an external plugin.

An overall level control and User patch naming would be handy too (although this can also be done in the host plugin settings)! Oh, and 2 or 3 more layers would be nice......:-)

The sounds in Atmosphere are really, really, good. An upgrading of the interface would extend its usability for a long time.

Nigel

Hopefully an update to the Windows RTAS version so that it takes advantage of the automatic routing capability of PT's instrument tracks?

I seem to remember hearing something about beta versions of Atmosphere and Trilogy for UB, are they both available, and if so, how much success are people having using them?

Thanks.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by JZilla
    I seem to remember hearing something about beta versions of Atmosphere and Trilogy for UB, are they both available, and if so, how much success are people having using them?
    No. There will not be a Public Beta for the Atmosphere/Trilogy UB solutions, like there was for RMX....that was a one-time thing because we didn't have enough beta testers with Intel Macs and the hosts were still not available - which is no longer the case.

Product availability/release will be in the Fall.

spectrum

Hi Eric, thanks for getting back to me. Looking forward to the fall and the release, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Jeff

Go Back to forum