• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can RMX follow own tempo (not sequencer)?

Share/Bookmark

Can RMX follow own tempo (not sequencer)?

It would sometimes be useful IMO to have RMX *not* sync to sequencer tempo. Is this possible? I don't think it is.

Sometimes I just want to hear the Loops at their original tempo (for instance) without having to change the sequencer tempo.

And sometimes I'm just working with Audio tracks (compiled or cut independently of the song tempo) and need a "quick fix" groove to play at an audio file's own (known) original bpm, which is however different to the song tempo.

An internal Tempo Sync in RMX would be useful (though of course mildly less than idiot-proof) IMO.

Nigel

Re: Can RMX follow own tempo (not sequencer)?

Its on the (very long) wish list already.

Too many Stylus RMX threads, so I'm hijacking this one...

Are the demos on http://www.spectrasonics.net/instrum...rmx/demos.html just Stylus RMX or do they include elements of other VIs?

Please excuse my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by tfishbein82
    Too many Stylus RMX threads, so I'm hijacking this one...

Are the demos on http://www.spectrasonics.net/instrum...rmx/demos.html just Stylus RMX or do they include elements of other VIs?

Please excuse my ignorance.
    Click the links for each demo and you'll see the explanation of how each demo was created and what instruments are used in that demo.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Click the links for each demo and you'll see the explanation of how each demo was created and what instruments are used in that demo.
    Duh! Thanks.

Go Back to forum