Topic: GB Contest Winners of Week 3

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up GB Contest Winners of Week 3

...Week 3 Promotional Coupon Winners

1. Saraswati
    2. perceive
    3. JonFairhurst
    4. Seq

. Please contact Bela D Media to recieve coupon. If already recieved coupon via Giovani Group Buy purchase, please make note of it in your email so we may forward an addition coupon link

...Week 3 DIVA CFS Winner is JT3 Jon!

. Please contact Bela D Media to provide your shipping information and format of choice. (Kontakt/GIGA)

-----
    Congratulations to the winners of week 3!
    Bela D Media.com

25% Off Coupon Rules and Regulations

. The promotional coupon must be redeemed within 90 days of date received.

. The promotional coupon cannot be used to reduce the price of Giovani.

. The promotional coupon can only be used one-time.

. The promotional coupon does apply to Bela D Media bundle offers.

. You may purchase 1 product from our catalog with this coupon.

. If you are a member of the Giovani Group Buy and have won a second promotional coupon, you may use both as two separate purchasing tools. You may not combine them to seek 50% off. Both to be used within 90 days of date received. You may purchase 2 items. 1 from each coupon.

. The promotional coupon is not transferable to another user/member without express permission from Bela D Media.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: GB Contest Winners of Week 3

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! WOW!!

As I posted in the main GB thread, I am completely amazed at the quality and generosity of the people here at Northern Sounds, and truly thank you for this wonderful offer and amazing contest! Of course I'm EXTREMELY happy to be chosen as a DIVA winner, but I'm also very happy to see your group buy achieving such success! It couldn't happen to a more deserving company/people!

Thanks again, and best of luck with your new projects. I'm sure they will be GREAT!!

And to think... You nearly committed forum suicide not so very long ago.

Apparently, Mr. & Mrs. Karma are glad you stayed!

-The other "Jon"

Congratulations!

Jon, if you are referring to me (and my wife), then, yes, I am, of course, glad he stayed and won.

Bela D Media is certainly one of the most kind and caring (and giving) companies here. I wish them all the success they deserve.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    And to think... You nearly committed forum suicide not so very long ago.

Apparently, Mr. & Mrs. Karma are glad you stayed!

-The other "Jon"
    HAHA! Good times...

Talking Re: GB Contest Winners of Week 3

As a delighted week 3 coupon winner, I had just posted on the GB main thread, then saw this one.

It is exquisite sounds like yours that inspire musical ideas which otherwise might not even occur. I would love to try all your libraries, starting with Giovani, and then another, and another....

May your products spread far and wide to all who would benefit. And thank you for your generosity!

Saraswati

Thumbs up Re: GB Contest Winners of Week 3

Good morning! It is our pleasure and we thank all of you for your kind words!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum