• Register
  • Help

Topic: Arturia Analog Factory

Share/Bookmark

Arturia Analog Factory

Hi all,

I bought Analog factory to give me some analog synth sounds and on their website there is a demo called On The Run which is just like a Pink floyd intro ( I forget which track) however in the actual synth I cannot find this sound does anyone have any ideas on this?

Many thanks for any thought and sudgestions.

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Re: Arturia Analog Factory

Can you provide a link? I can't seem to find any audio demo called "On The Run" at their web-site...

I can tell you though, that there is a patch on the ARP 2600 that sounds exactly like it's from a Pink Floyd song. Not being a die-hard Pink Floyd fan, I don't know what song it's from, but I do know it's very much the same sound, if not exactly the same sound.

Maybe you heard the same one...

Sorry for not posting the link. The patch is from the ARP2600 from listening to the demos on their site. Analog Factory has 2000 from Arturias other products. It is the first sound on the player on the left of the page.

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/...ory/intro.html

I have gone throough them, but still can't find this patch...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimo
    Can you provide a link? I can't seem to find any audio demo called "On The Run" at their web-site...

I can tell you though, that there is a patch on the ARP 2600 that sounds exactly like it's from a Pink Floyd song. Not being a die-hard Pink Floyd fan, I don't know what song it's from, but I do know it's very much the same sound, if not exactly the same sound.

Maybe you heard the same one...

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Simon,

Since I don't own Analog Factory, I obviously can't tell you where that preset is.

But on the Arturia ARP2600, that preset, or at least a very similar one is called "CE_1945"

If they kept the preset names the same on Analog Factory, maybe that will help.

Also, on the ARP2600, it's in the factory EFX presets. So if Analog Factory has an Effects preset section, perhaps you could look through there.

Sorry I can't be more help on this one...

Hi Jaimo

thanks for the replies, I will go an have a look now. Hmm still can't find it.. I just went through all of the patches...

1945 is Floyd ish but not the sound ...

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Hi. If you are listening to sounds from the arp synth that doen't mean it is included in analog factory. Analog factory is kind of a rompler if I'm not mistaken with limited edits in so much as the available destinations are pre-configured. At least that was my take on it. I would like to have it but have enough stuff at present. Hope you find the patch. JON

Yeah strange that. Try the lead bank.I just watched the video again. Thought perhaps it would be on there. Kind of hard to actually sit thru however. There was a mention of snapshots. It might be a snapshot. I have Minimonsta and the snaps are loaded for all patches and available. Don't know if the same is true for Ana Fac. JON

Thanks Jon, I was not just assuming from the Arp2600 that it would be in Analog Factory if you look at the demo sounds in the player on Arturias site it has this patch first.

I have found a patch called "On the run" but it does not sound like it. The last few days means I have not had time to go through all the leads but I will do that now.

Thanks again for your input

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by jonkuzma
    Yeah strange that. Try the lead bank.I just watched the video again. Thought perhaps it would be on there. Kind of hard to actually sit thru however. There was a mention of snapshots. It might be a snapshot. I have Minimonsta and the snaps are loaded for all patches and available. Don't know if the same is true for Ana Fac. JON

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Hey Simon.. Yeah I figureduh that out after my first post. Maybe clik the snapshots and see if it is one of those. Like I mentioned,but may not have made to clear. On my minimonsta there are an octave of recersed keys in the virtual keyboard. Depnding on which one I clik it does basically what I understand would be the snapshots in Ana Fac. Mine come loaded with variations. But yours may or may not. Just another shot in the dark. I for one would be intersted in knowing if you find this sound and how you went about it. I'm as I said on the fence about buying Ana Fac. Much has to do with having to either own or buy a usb key to unlock it.I already have one for Logic and that is plenty. JON

OOPs.. Nice tunes by the way. JON

Go Back to forum