• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giovanni - quick question

Giovanni - quick question

I am running the Giovanni samples (which are excellent by the way) through K2 on my Mac Pro but I have not figured out how to open the voice control program. Is this an effect insert? Where do I find/open this program within K2? Or is there something else I need to do?

Also, the audio/midi configuration instructions which accompanied the vocal control program seemed a little strange - that is there didn't really seem to be any configuration.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Re: Giovanni - quick question

Hello Matt,

You need to download the Mac Version of VCU. You are redirected to that link after registration. All you need to do is double click on the EXE of VCU/Mac and it is installed. From there, read the pdf that comes with the download. Also make sure that you are using VCU patches when using VCU.

Please send email to TECH SUPPORT or join our REGISTERED USERS FORUM if you need further assistance.

Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thank you Francis for the quick reply. Yes, I've already followed the above-mentioned steps.

The program was saved to my desktop so I moved the folder into my Applications folder. Besides the Audio-Midi setup, is there anything further that needs to be done?

Thank you,

Not that I am aware of. Please sign on to our forum for the best support we can provide. You will see a section for VCU.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum