• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Starting Tomorrow (2/27): Solo Strings available for pre-order!

Share/Bookmark

Starting Tomorrow (2/27): Solo Strings available for pre-order!

Solo Strings Kit pre-order begins tomorrow on our website. The kit will retail for $69, with a special pre-oder price of $59. Projected ship date is March 23rd.

Re: Starting Tomorrow (2/27): Solo Strings available for pre-order!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Windsor
    Solo Strings Kit pre-order begins tomorrow on our website. The kit will retail for $69, with a special pre-oder price of $59. Projected ship date is March 23rd.
    you just made my day sir! YEAY!!!!!!!!

This is great news. I have been really looking forward to this release.

Jason, will there be the customary update to the NOTION program as there has been previously with each new instrument kit?

Thanks Jason... my order is gonna be placed tomorrow...... yes, yes, yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTewes
    This is great news. I have been really looking forward to this release.

Jason, will there be the customary update to the NOTION program as there has been previously with each new instrument kit?
    Those customary updates are typically needed to add functionality for the kits, like lead sheet capability for the Rhythm Kit. Because this is really just another strings kit, and won't need any extra features besides just enabling the sound, I don't believe an update will be coming with the kit, at least not a significant one.

I guess we'll have to wait until the end of the day to order since it's not on the website yet. Darn. I wanted to be the first.

Quote Originally Posted by davecos
    I guess we'll have to wait until the end of the day to order since it's not on the website yet. Darn. I wanted to be the first.
    It just went up. Estimated ship date has changed to March 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Windsor
    It just went up. Estimated ship date has changed to March 29th.
    DONE! just ordered it. Now I'm gonna be like a kid before Christmas Eve.

Demos

Jason, just a small question. For the future do you think it would be cool if you had some beta-testers who could put future sound-kits through their paces (as well as generate demos) so when pre-leases like this come up, perspective buyers could hear something? Just an idea.

David

Re: Demos

Quote Originally Posted by davecos
    Jason, just a small question. For the future do you think it would be cool if you had some beta-testers who could put future sound-kits through their paces (as well as generate demos) so when pre-leases like this come up, perspective buyers could hear something? Just an idea.

David
    We do alot of that in house. I may be able to post some selections here in the next few days.

Go Back to forum