• Register
  • Help

Topic: V-Stack

Share/Bookmark

V-Stack

I'm trying to register V-Stack but the process wants a serial number - I can't find this anywhere - it's not the License Key - and i can't find a serial number either in the confirmation e-mail or on the disc.

Anyone tell me where to find the serial number? or what format it looks like?

Cheers
    David Carter (DaveTubaKing)

Intel 8 Core i7 975 Extreme Edition 3.33GHz, Corsair 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz , Sibelius 6.1, Symphonic cube, MIR, Vienna Choir

www.davetubaking.com

Re: V-Stack

My V-stack serial is on a little white sticker on the back of the CD case. I don't have the CD in front of me now, but I believe the number is 9 (maybe 10) digits. All numbers, no dashes.

Hope that helps.

-andreas-

David,
    Did you download VStack, or did you order a CD? If you downloaded the licence key should be in an email which is titled "Download link and license key for V-STACK 1.2 Download PC" that they send to you. It's pretty far down in the email, and long after you're tired of reading the body message -- but's it's there at the bottom. At least it was in mine.

Cheers,
    Mahlon

I downloaded it and purchased the CD.

The confirmation e-mail has the License Key but to register the product you need a serial number and that's not in the e-mail. I have the CD but no case or paper cover I'm not sure i've misplaced that - I did buy it a year ago.

It's all too complicated - it's also tuff trying to bet in touch with Steinberg.

As a matter of interest what is the latest build of V-stack - it may be I don't need to bother.

Thanks for the responses.
    David Carter (DaveTubaKing)

Intel 8 Core i7 975 Extreme Edition 3.33GHz, Corsair 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz , Sibelius 6.1, Symphonic cube, MIR, Vienna Choir

www.davetubaking.com

David,

I think I have the last version of V-Stack.

Version 1.2.0.22 - Built on Mar 1 2004

Al

Go Back to forum