• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ewqlso Percussions different Panning?

Share/Bookmark

Ewqlso Percussions different Panning?

hi,
    i just purchased the percussion library of Platinum...i noticed that some of the patches in the C mics are differently panned...is it normal??? thank you

Re: Ewqlso Percussions different Panning?

Quote Originally Posted by aLfR3dd
    hi,
    i just purchased the percussion library of Platinum...i noticed that some of the patches in the C mics are differently panned...is it normal??? thank you
    I believe all close mics are panned center.

Becasue the mics are so close together with the instrument, it doesn't show the paninng... They have to be panned on their own if needed (although not neccessary)...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas
    Becasue the mics are so close together with the instrument, it doesn't show the paninng... They have to be panned on their own if needed (although not neccessary)...

in kontakt 2 some of the C patches have the pan not at the center....it means i have to reinstall it? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by aLfR3dd
    in kontakt 2 some of the C patches have the pan not at the center....it means i have to reinstall it? thank you
    These are stereo samples. F and S samples themselves are pre-panned, meaning that with K2 panned center the 1st Violins are actually panned left. C samples have no built in panning. To get the close samples to match the pre-panned quality of the others, they must be panned in K2.

I think I've said pan enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tfishbein82
    These are stereo samples. F and S samples themselves are pre-panned, meaning that with K2 panned center the 1st Violins are actually panned left. C samples have no built in panning. To get the close samples to match the pre-panned quality of the others, they must be panned in K2.

I think I've said pan enough.

Thank you very much......

Go Back to forum