• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: LGA music...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    LGA music...

    Here is some of my horn music.

    Here is some more.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: LGA music...

    Hi Larry

    glad you are not in Bagdad, but still in Texas. I listened to those horns.
    The first one is just for joking and sounds like a street organ. I loved it, special the change in rhythm. Nice doing.

    The second one... the only GPO is the horn?
    A different setting than the first one, but rather nice and a bit melancholic.
    Now the coda is playing...... what a wonderful instrument the french horn is really, all those different voices and moods.

    Thanks for posting,

    Raymond

  3. #3

    Re: LGA music...

    You have a really strange sense of hearing if this sounds like a "street organ" to you. (Whatever that is.) No, it's not for joking, as you put it.

    Nevertheless, thank you for listening.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: LGA music...

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    You have a really strange sense of hearing if this sounds like a "street organ" to you. (Whatever that is.) Larry

    I wanted to insert a picture here. How do I do that?

    Raymond

  5. #5

    Re: LGA music...

    Wonderful sense of good humor in that first one, Larry;
    and a nice faintly resigned or melancholic tinge to contrast
    in the second...

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  6. #6

    Re: LGA music...

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Wonderful sense of good humor in that first one, Larry;
    and a nice faintly resigned or melancholic tinge to contrast
    in the second...

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Mr. Dave,

    I thank you for your influence and support. I appreciate your vote of confidence.

    Wait...that sounds as though I'm running for public office.

    Vote early and often.

    Best regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  7. #7

    Re: LGA music...

    Larry, you need to check something on your setup, just about everything that you have posted in the last month or more is mono.

    Somewhere, perhaps in your "bounce to disc" or freeze or something, you have mono checked instead of stereo. Check it out. It could also be something in your setup for making the MP3.

    Just wanted to let you know.
    I love the organ in that first piece too!


    I'm kidding I'm kidding

    Dan

  8. #8

    Re: LGA music...

    Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    Larry, you need to check something on your setup, just about everything that you have posted in the last month or more is mono.

    Somewhere, perhaps in your "bounce to disc" or freeze or something, you have mono checked instead of stereo. Check it out. It could also be something in your setup for making the MP3.

    Just wanted to let you know.
    I love the organ in that first piece too!


    I'm kidding I'm kidding

    Dan
    OK, I'll check it out. Thanks.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  9. #9

    Re: LGA music...

    A delightful listen as always, Larry! Thanks for sharing, great work! I love that timpani.

    You are like Mozart, I can always depend on your music to please me.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

  10. #10

    Re: LGA music...

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    A delightful listen as always, Larry! Thanks for sharing, great work! I love that timpani.

    You are like Mozart, I can always depend on your music to please me.
    I don't think that Mr. Wolfgang would agree.

    Many thanks, Mr. Sean and my best to you.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •