• Register
  • Help

Topic: Remove Controllers in Sonar Home Studio 6XL

Share/Bookmark

Remove Controllers in Sonar Home Studio 6XL

Hey everyone,

A few days ago, I posted a question about my Mod Wheel freking out on me. Joseph Burrell suggested that I check to see if conflicting CC information is being sent to the same track. I have a feeling that this is the case.

Anyway, does anyone know how to remove controllers? I've been searching for a while and have only figured out how to insert them, not remove them. I have a feeling that Sonar automatically send CC7 info to the channel, which directly conflicts with CC1.

Any thoughts?

Jonny (Why I oughta...) Lost
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Remove Controllers in Sonar Home Studio 6XL

Jonny, CC#7 data do not make the ModWheel jag (I remember you mentioned something like this). I think you should be looking for CC#1 data, that conflict with each other, like some going high while others going low interspersed between each other. Does SHS6 have a filter option on the Edit menu? If it does, select the track/clip in question and filter anything but CC#1 data out. Then hit Alt+4 to see the result in the Event List.

I'm guessing Home Studio works similarly to Sonar PE, in which case, viewing the Event List from a given track allows you to filter out everything but controller data in the list. This makes deleting easy if necessary. I'm not sure if it can filter by controller number though.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Quote Originally Posted by Skysaw
    I'm guessing Home Studio works similarly to Sonar PE, in which case, viewing the Event List from a given track allows you to filter out everything but controller data in the list. This makes deleting easy if necessary. I'm not sure if it can filter by controller number though.
    The Event Manager alone cannot filter by CC number. This is where you need the filter from the Edit menu, so you only get CC#1 to show up in the Event List.

Go Back to forum