• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO/Kontakt2 player - release info?

Share/Bookmark

GPO/Kontakt2 player - release info?

Hi all,

Don't know if anyone other than Gary can answer this, but here goes - I bought GPO during the group buy at the end of the year, and I've been patiently awaiting the player update to 2 (which includes scripting features I truly need). I've seen the indications that this is just about ready, so my question is: as a registered user, is this kind of information emailed to me, or do I have to keep checking this forum periodically to find out when and where to get the newer software? I'm *hoping* there is some kind of email announcement, as that makes the most sense, but if not I'll have to come back to the forums on a regular basis.

TIA,
    Envoy
    ... the dreamer that remains ...

Re: GPO/Kontakt2 player - release info?

I think there is generally an email for major product releases.

Envoy,

I just posted an update in the Update of Where We Are At tjhread. Regardding GPO:

The GPO and JABB Mac Intel/ Kontakt 2 updates
    Native Instruments has encoded GPO and we are testing over the weekend. If it tests out okay it will be available next week. We expect JABB from Native Instruments any time.
    We are hopeful it will be available this coming week and I'll let everyone know as soon as Native Instruments has it on their site available for download.

Gary

Gary,

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    We are hopeful it will be available this coming week and I'll let everyone know as soon as Native Instruments has it on their site available for download.
    I'm just not clear - do I need to keep checking the forums, or is this kind of announcement handled through emails to registered users? I'm not meaning to be a pest, I'm just a fairly new customer, and I don't want to miss the update. If I need to keep checking the forum, fine, I can do that, just wanted to know how you guys handle these details.

Cheers,
    Envoy

Envoy,

It is probably best to check the forum. It will be announced here first. A newsletter will probably go out but it may take time to get it together.

And...Welcome to the forum!

Gary Garritan

Thanks, Gary, I'll check periodically. And thanks for the welcome - I'll probably be a pretty quiet member, and my writing/composing is painfully slow, but if/when I have pieces using GPO I'll be sure to note them here...

Cheers,
    Envoy

Go Back to forum