• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: Some more of my classical compositions...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Wink Some more of my classical compositions...

    Friends and neighbors,

    Some more of my classical compositions:......

    "Bubba"

    "Buttermilk"

    "Bluebonnet"

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: Some more of my classical compositions...

    Bubba, now, that's a classic, Larry. But
    you should serve fried chicken with this.

    On the other hand, you did provide Buttermilk
    to go with it; which is, I detect, spiked with a
    bit of rum?

    And the buttery Bluebonnet; ah, well, I take
    back all I said, given this finger-pluckin'-good
    delectation...

    My best,


    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  3. #3

    Re: Some more of my classical compositions...

    I would call these 'Classical Larry'. It sure sounds like claw banjo to me. Where did you get the banjo sound? Very unique.
    -Jay

  4. #4

    Re: Some more of my classical compositions...

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Bubba, now, that's a classic, Larry. But
    you should serve fried chicken with this.

    On the other hand, you did provide Buttermilk
    to go with it; which is, I detect, spiked with a
    bit of rum?

    And the buttery Bluebonnet; ah, well, I take
    back all I said, given this finger-pluckin'-good
    delectation...

    My best,


    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Thanky, Zeke, fer th' good wurdz. I 'preciate 'em.

    The "Bluebonnet" title refers to the state flower of Texas. It's a beautiful, blue (duh) flower that looks like a bonnet (duh).

    Jethro
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: Some more of my classical compositions...

    Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01
    I would call these 'Classical Larry'. It sure sounds like claw banjo to me. Where did you get the banjo sound? Very unique.
    -Jay
    Two of the three are from a sample library called "Front Porch Banjo".

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: Some more of my classical compositions...

    Hey larry. I just love these. They make me smile when I listen to them. The only thing I have to say is, they sound nothing like your other compositions. I mean they are so different from your other pieces in style, approach, and feel that its like they were writen by an entirely different person. Having been around music since I was four years old, I know that such a change in the way one's music sounds can only result from a major event in ones life. I would like to know what that would be in your case. Please tell me.

  7. #7

    Re: Some more of my classical compositions...

    Quote Originally Posted by musicalmike235
    Hey larry. I just love these. They make me smile when I listen to them. The only thing I have to say is, they sound nothing like your other compositions. I mean they are so different from your other pieces in style, approach, and feel that its like they were writen by an entirely different person. Having been around music since I was four years old, I know that such a change in the way one's music sounds can only result from a major event in ones life. I would like to know what that would be in your case. Please tell me.
    I can't think of any "major event" in my life that would have shaped my creative preferences. I write different types of music because I have an eclectic taste in music itself. It's as simple as that. Besides that, it keeps me from getting bored from constantly writing in the same genre. I grew up out in the country surrounded by fiddles, mandolins and guitars...and wide, open spaces. I was also devoted to classical music from a very early age.

    Thanks for your comments.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •