• Register
  • Help

Topic: MOTU Ethno Ins. can't find it's Lib. and Loop

Share/Bookmark

MOTU Ethno Ins. can't find it's Lib. and Loop

Hi...

Do I have to insatll the huge Lib. and Lopp data of MOTU Ethno Ins. in the Application support folder or Ethno Ins. can't find it?? My system hard disk space is not enough for the files, so I install these two files into Firewire HD and make alias put in Application support folder.... but still can't work...

Please help....

many thanks

George

Re: MOTU Ethno Ins. can't find it's Lib. and Loop

Quote Originally Posted by george6k
    Hi...

Do I have to insatll the huge Lib. and Lopp data of MOTU Ethno Ins. in the Application support folder or Ethno Ins. can't find it?? My system hard disk space is not enough for the files, so I install these two files into Firewire HD and make alias put in Application support folder.... but still can't work...

Please help....

many thanks

George
    You need to make sure your MSI (or in this case, MEI) extension file is in the application support folder under MOTU folder. Once you get into the program, you should be able to hit Options and set the sample location within the program. I don't have Ethno Instrument but I do have Motu Symphonic Instrument (unfortunately). Not the best use of $350.00 but that's because I have far better sample libs...

Anyhow, hope this helps.

-Dave

Re: MOTU Ethno Ins. can't find it's Lib. and Loop

You may also try the folks at unicornation.com they have a forum just for the Ethno Instrument.

http://www.unicornation.com

Peace

rikp

Go Back to forum