• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB MIDI loops?

JABB MIDI loops?

Is there a collection of MIDI loops available for JABB?

I'm under a tight deadline - need brush drums quick.

Re: JABB MIDI loops?

I say, young man!

how's it going?

I've never heard of midi loops for Jabb, but some enterprising soul may have done some. What kind of style are you after - sweeps, or brush hits, both?
    How critical (i.e. exposed) is the application?
    I've got some brush samples that I sampled myself some time ago if you can pop 'em in a sampler - but maybe they aren't in the right style.

Hope you're well, sounds like you're busy..

DOOOOOOOD! What's goin' on? I've been thinking about you!

Ahhh, I Just had to "Man UP" and sit for a little while playing with DPs swing function till I got it together. I think I'll make it through.

Actually, I was thinking about you cause I saw V is for Vendetta a few nights ago. Had me thinking about England. Amazing flick (er, movie)...

Hope all is well with you over there.

Yea, too busy over here. Write me on private e-mail if you're able. I'd like to know what you're up to.

Orcas Island

That's a really good idea. Perhaps there is an enterprising soul who would start this. Maybe we can start a clearinghouse to exchange MIDI loops.

Gary Garritan

Thanks for weighing in Gary. Yea, I was just wondering if there are Apple Loops, why not Garritan MIDI loops. At least for percussion. I find myself slaving for hours trying to edit the right feel for a drum performance. DP has custom grooves but they don't seem to work with any of my soft synth/or Garritan Instrument velocity sensitivities...

Hope you've been well and not too busy. You seem to be the hardest working man in the sampling business.

Go Back to forum