• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Hoping for a Celtic Wind group buy

Share/Bookmark

Cool Hoping for a Celtic Wind group buy

I'd love to add some good whistles and pipes to my sound kit, and from the demos and reviews, it looks like Bela D Media's Anthology: Celtic Wind is a real winner. However, as usual, finances are tight... I see Bela D just finished a successful Group Buy for Giovanni, and with the upcoming Anthology: Spiritual Wind around the corner, I'm hoping that A:CW will be next up!

Just a pipe dream for the moment....

Re: Hoping for a Celtic Wind group buy

I doubt it will happen... seeing as it is fairly new.

Even if I didn't work for Bela D Media, I would still think Celtic Wind is already incredibly under-priced for the amazingness you get.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Even if I didn't work for Bela D Media, I would still think Celtic Wind is already incredibly under-priced for the amazingness you get.

I totally agree (and I am simply a customer). This is a great library at any price. When you factor the price in, it is outstanding.

- Chris
    Intel E6600, 4 GB RAM, WinXP Pro, M-Audio Audiophile 192, Cubase 4.5.1, GVI 3.64, Kontakt 3.0.2

I also agree, even though I don't own it...

yet

I say that I also agree, but need to add three things:

1. The reason I don't have it (yet) is that I actually don't like ethnic music at all (*put's on fire retardant suite*) and mainly:
    2. Students get 25% off the retail price, straight from the Bela D. Media site, and what's the greatest thing of all:
    3. The student license is exactly the same with the commercial one. With Bela D. Media products you CAN use your stu library commercial!

Looking forward to my copy coming soon. This library is quite fairly priced - as it is.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Oh, I'm certainly not even hinting that the price is too high - indeed, it seems quite fair, cheap even, for the variety and quality, compared to any other libraries I've seen. It's just more dollars than I can easily justify right now.

Still, my birthday is right around the corner... I'll put this on my list and hope for the best!

Wink Re: Hoping for a Celtic Wind group buy

I think as well that in this price range there is no need for group buys.
    I'm sure that at this price, many people were charmed enough by the demos to get the lib without a really immediate need for it (I confess this was my case, but I don't regret it)
    And, if we start requesting discounts on already friendly priced libraries, what would the next step be ? Get the library for free and receive a money bonus from the developer via Paypal, maybe ?

Yes!

Charlie
    (day job)
    CEO, Cognetics Corporation

www.cognetics.com
    (night job)
    musician

Go Back to forum