• Register
  • Help

Topic: hi from bogotá

Share/Bookmark

Smile hi from bogotá

found the forum by accident looking for info on orchestration and found it so fascinating i decided to join. was recommended to post a 'hello' here. i studied music (classical piano) from age of 6 until 23 and could play without training at the age of 5. i compose - no debuts yet. have done some piano pieces - plus a piano concerto when i was in my early 20s. now, i am working on a concerto for the viola and orquesta - the viola seems forgotten at times - and i love its sound very much.
    will have questions without doubt. hope to interact with you. i will add fotos to the profile if possible soon.
    i will say adios by using my nickname - which i
    'ding'

Thumbs up Re: hi from bogotá

Welcome!
    Cheers,
    Chris

Re: hi from bogotá

Glad you decided to join us. You will find so many opportunities for interacting, learning, and sharing here with a diverse and fascinating group of people--most of them very friendly! I just joined too and love it. Hope to hear your music when you're ready.

Saraswati

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your music!

All the very best,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Hey there ...

Welcome to the forum!

gracias a todos por su bienvenido calido.
    ding

Smile Re: hi from bogotá

NOW i have an avatar foto (obviously) - and a profile foto of priscilla, who really runs the entire show.
    a little about her - born 28 diciembre 2.001. came to live with us in febrero 2.002. she is from a musical family. her father's name is elvis, and her mom is named presley - so she had to be priscilla. we love her very much
    ding

Bienvenido a este foro! El mejor que encontrarás sin duda. Espero que disfrutes mucho de los consejos que ofrece tanta gente con talento que se mueve por aquí.
    Un saludo,
    Tari
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Thumbs up Re: hi from bogotá

gracias tari. estoy de acuerdo. there is a wealth of información sin duda coming across here
    ding

Sí, sin duda...

¡Beinvenidos!

Go Back to forum