• Register
  • Help

Topic: whats the new opus 1 and 2? (VSL)

Share/Bookmark

whats the new opus 1 and 2? (VSL)

I'm working in Logic and would love to work with VSL in the EXS24. However Im open to using the new virtual instruments that VSL is selling now.

Can you still buy opus 1 and 2. If not what is the product that replaces this?

Re: whats the new opus 1 and 2? (VSL)

I've seen Opus 1 still arround, but it seems that they are phasing it out of existence. The new Vienna Special Edition replaces both Opus 1 and 2 and adds a bunch more instruments as well as the vienna instruments sampler engine. Looks pretty fierce, and then demos sound good. Two price points to enterr from- $445 for the first library, and an additional $600 for the second. There is a seller on line that I've been going to for years in the US that is advertising the first library for $399 introductory through April 15th. But I believe the rules of the site forbid me mentioning the site exactly.

I'm gonna get the VSE soon- I've had the opus 1 for years and the upgrade price is good. Normally, I hate using a new interface, (the sampler engine), but this sounds eally good.

Mark

Re: whats the new opus 1 and 2? (VSL)

Quote Originally Posted by locash
    I'm working in Logic and would love to work with VSL in the EXS24. However Im open to using the new virtual instruments that VSL is selling now.

Can you still buy opus 1 and 2. If not what is the product that replaces this?
    Maybe the Do former Logic EXS users now prefer Vienna Instruments? thread at the VSL forum interests you.

Go Back to forum